Funny moments at State

DD4tnvols

Ok, so we're walking out of the arena heading to my car. In the distance we see Mr. Boone walking and I say something stupid about killing a cat or something to get his attention. He turns around and says whats up guys. My little brother, Caleb Little, runs and jumps in his arms (much like Scooby doo would jump in Shaggys). Caleb sits there for a second, I think bcb was a little surprised that this kid had just jumped on him, or maybe he was surprised that he didn't collapse when he caught him, idk I don't judge. Sorry bunny trailed, anyways, he just looks at Caleb and says "So what, what am I your new best friend or something now?" Caleb just looked at him and said "Yep!!" He then asked, "You comin back next year right?" Caleb just said "Oh yeah!"

I'd like to thank you though Mr. Boone, we were going through a rough time with him though. And while he still didn't come back, he said that it felt good to know that someone knows who he is. So I guess we'll see ya next year. Maybe Caleb will give ol' Jack a run for his money. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now somehow none of that surprises me from your brother or BCB /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . And tell him that there are plenty of people who know who he is, he just may not know them all yet.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a funny moment for you. How about bcb getting a face full of my little brother in the parking lot. At first I didn't know what the heck he was doing. But then it was pretty evident, I was just praying that he didn't fall...... "Oh so now I guess we're best friends, huh." hahahahahahhahahaha that was classic and I will remember that for a long time.

Thank you Mr. Boone for not beating the holy crap out of my brother. He might come in handy in the near future, and that would have really stunk.

I ran into BCB and was glad he did not beat the holy crap out of me either. He did have some back up in the form of Harry T. and son. Of course my encounter was not in a parking lot, but a bar (imagine that, BCB in a bar!)

bear cat, is this story correct to your memory?

Yes it was, WrestlingGod, but at first I didn't know who Caleb was because of the darkness and the fact that the ol cat can't see to well. It startled the heck out of me, but it was a nice way to end a pretty tough weekend.

I wish you well in your next adventure, and tell your little brother I'm glad he made a wise decision, in going back out for rasslin.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />