taylor broussard=clutch?

Irish423

several occasions where he has made some huge clutch shots. fully deserving of the co-mvp in my opinion.

just to elaborate, while playing stone memorial to solidify a tie for district, broussard drained 3 free-throws with no time left on the clock to win the game by one. And last night, made a three to beat scott by one as time expired. Great player and might not have the great numbers, but he is big when it counts.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a joke. scott missed clutch free throws and broussard shoots like an elementary school basketball player. when he got the co-mvp that made the district look like a joke. but hail mary for the luck that happened last night. Broussard can be shutdown so easily and you dont even have to use one of your top defenders.

It makes sense now. You are a Scott County fan. Do you know which of your players trashed Catholic's locker room, urinated in their sinks, and left those graphic racial drawings on their board? Good luck going to A-E Saturday night and losing by 50 points.

Since it's so easy to shut him down why did you guys let him score 9 points in 30 seconds to beat you? Pretty good talk for a team that's 1-9 life time against the Irish. You guys want to be Catholic so bad it's killing you. I'll call Coach Huthchens and have him give you their uniforms and shoes for you guys to play in next year. They are getting new ones.

Bottom line here is both teams are not very good and dont have a chance at making to state. It doesnt matter who wins the region goes through Fulton and AE...and do not even act like you can compete with them. you know its not true whatsoever

Bottom line here is both teams are not very good and dont have a chance at making to state. It doesn't matter who wins the region goes through Fulton and A-E...and do not even act like you can compete with them. you know its not true whatsoever

You get on here and bash our district, you are entitled to your opinion but name your school before bashing everyone else. I remember 2 weeks ago a kid at Bearden (I'm sure he was a Fulton fan) telling me that Fulton was going to destroy Catholic's j.v. team too many athletes is what he said, but the Irish defeated Fulton by 20 plus points. If not for some late threes by Fulton it would have been worse. I'm not comparing varsity to j.v. (to completely different teams in terms of skill and talent) but the games are played on the court and in a one game elimination who knows what can happen (February Frenzy or March Madness to borrow a phrase). You are correct about one thing the region goes through Fulton since the TSSAA gave them the region tournament for the 2nd time in three years.

You get on here and bash our district, you are entitled to your opinion but name your school before bashing everyone else. I remember 2 weeks ago a kid at Bearden (I'm sure he was a Fulton fan) telling me that Fulton was going to destroy Catholic's j.v. team too many athletes is what he said, but the Irish defeated Fulton by 20 plus points. If not for some late threes by Fulton it would have been worse. I'm not comparing varsity to j.v. (to completely different teams in terms of skill and talent) but the games are played on the court and in a one game elimination who knows what can happen (February Frenzy or March Madness to borrow a phrase). You are correct about one thing the region goes through Fulton since the TSSAA gave them the region tournament for the 2nd time in three years.

You are delusional. It would not matter where they played and you know it. Come one now. Whoever wins this district will win a region game but after that no one else will win. The other district is too strong.

thats a joke. scott missed clutch free throws and broussard shoots like an elementary school basketball player. when he got the co-mvp that made the district look like a joke. but hail mary for the luck that happened last night. Broussard can be shutdown so easily and you dont even have to use one of your top defenders.

Well if he can be easily shut down, then why don't they? He beat you guys (Scott) and I can tell someone wished they won district mvp haha. You are ridiculous. He scores a consistent 12 points and is one good rebounder. But apparently someone is mad they lost to Catholic....ha poor thing.

Well if he can be easily shut down, then why don't they? He beat you guys (Scott) and I can tell someone wished they won district mvp haha. You are ridiculous. He scores a consistent 12 points and is one good rebounder. But apparently someone is mad they lost to Catholic....ha poor thing.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> id be worrying about Stone not the shot that the kid will ever get again in a lifetime. Catholic makes our district a joke cause they are probally the most uncordinating team thats ever stepped foot in the Ship.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> id be worrying about Stone not the shot that the kid will ever get again in a lifetime. Catholic makes our district a joke cause they are probally the most uncordinating team thats ever stepped foot in the Ship.

That would explain Catholic's 36-10 record since joining 4AA, or the fact that they've represented this district in the state tournament. Instead of trading barbs about which team is better or who does what, I'll take the high ride and wish Anderson County, Scott, Stone and Catholic good luck this weekend in a show of support for district 4AA. According to Unreal21 our district is "weak" and I hope the teams in our league prove him to be wrong.

Taylor Broussard has done nothing this year except show that he is a clutch player. Catholic stayed in the hunt for first because he hit 3 FT's at Stone with no time left on the clock. Catholic came back from double digits at AC largely because Broussard took over the second half. Broussard stroked a three at the buzzer to put Catholic in the championship versus Scott. Broussard is nothing but clutch.....

Hate to call you out but.....please work on yer spellin bfer ye post! Seems like you are an angry young man. Go Highlanders!