Region 7AA tournament

GCPioneer

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do fear the semi final game for sure! I think if we play like we did the other night against Westview though, we should be ok... We just have to contain Chassidy.

Good luck on the containment of Chassidy. I think the only contained nights she has had is when she has an off night shooting. She seems to always get in her shots. She is also great to watch, as well as Rechis and others. Great junior class in 13AA!!

Covington vs Gibson County: Gibson County big.......nuff said......

Obion vs Haywood: This game has every similarity of the 2004 Wview/Haywood matchup....but there is a difference and that is Chassidy Fussell

Milan vs Northside: These two teams match up very well......Milan in close one

Westview vs Fayette Ware: I've seen FW play and they are very tall and athletic. This game could be one of the better games of the night....No Prediction..

I'm going with Northside over Milan but everything else just like you.

I'm just asking but could Obion pull the upset iin the semis? I doubt it but with Chassidy you never know.

Yep...

The games Thursday will be played @ home or away depending on your seeding...

Both semi-final games Saturday will be @ GC....

Championship will be on Tuesday.....

Sub-State that following Saturday (March 7th).....

State the following Wednesday-Saturday (March 11th-14th)

Kinda like GC beat Westview the third time by twenty? and OC had trouble with Milan. after GC beat em two nights before by 40. GC will handle OC in the second round. They are very well coached with current 13aa coach of the year Mcmillan and many time coach of the year Russel. They will not be beat till they get to the BURO, if there.

Covington vs Gibson County: Gibson County big.......nuff said......

Obion vs Haywood: This game has every similarity of the 2004 Wview/Haywood matchup....but there is a difference and that is Chassidy Fussell

Milan vs Northside: These two teams match up very well......Milan in close one

Westview vs Fayette Ware: I've seen FW play and they are very tall and athletic. This game could be one of the better games of the night....No Prediction..

Quincy...Not-So HeavyD.............let me tell you something!!!! You heard it hear first....IF FAYETTE WARE comes to Westview and beats them in their own back yard, I will personally come to Weakley County (mellow and dodd) and burn your house down. Remember, I know where you live! (for all of you nutjobs out there, I am really just messing with some old buddies)

You think that story about that stinky towel left in your house was bad.....it will be on if you lose to a team that plays in the stink house!!!

Westview by 25!!!

but just in case........

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...

The games Thursday will be played @ home or away depending on your seeding...

Both semi-final games Saturday will be @ GC....

Championship will be on Tuesday.....

Sub-State that following Saturday (March 7th).....

State the following Wednesday-Saturday (March 11th-14th)

What time will the games start on Saturday?

Kinda like GC beat Westview the third time by twenty? and OC had trouble with Milan. after GC beat em two nights before by 40. GC will handle OC in the second round. They are very well coached with current 13aa coach of the year Mcmillan and many time coach of the year Russel. They will not be beat till they get to the BURO, if there.

I'm sure those coaches are not thinking the same way you are...That line of thinking will get you beat...

this is definately gibson county's tournament to lose. they have been playing really well lately and just proved that by the way the handled westview in the district championship. i really don see obion county giving them much trouble in a win or go home game because fussell can't beat gibson county or normally gets a good team effort

this is definately gibson county's tournament to lose. they have been playing really well lately and just proved that by the way the handled westview in the district championship. i really don see obion county giving them much trouble in a win or go home game because fussell can't beat gibson county or normally gets a good team effort

I agree with this 100 percent. Purple and Gold i wasn't trying to come off as a since of cockiness but the three best teams in this tournament r from 13aa and GC has beat them two or three times each.. As a current athlete myself i understand wat you mean though. A team needs a since of humbleness but along with confidence