Region 7AA tournament

GCPioneer

Kinda glad the games got cancelled last night, so I could go watch UTM win the OVC regular season...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ....Looking foward to tomorrow night.....2 GREAT games....Good luck to all teams...

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda glad the games got cancelled last night, so I could go watch UTM win the OVC regular season...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ....Looking foward to tomorrow night.....2 GREAT games....Good luck to all teams...

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!

I was up there too... Lester is amazing!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night as well. The roads are pretty much clear here and over half of the snow is melted out of the front yard. There should be school in Gibson Co. tomorrow.

No, but the game will have to be played. You can't push it back another night. Sub-state for girls HAS to be played by Saturday as each team that makes state will find out who they play in the state tournaments at the drawing in Murfreesboro Sunday.

The way the schedule is set up right now is: girls semi's tomorrow night, boys semi's Tuesday, girls finals Thursday, boys finals Friday, sub-state for girls Saturday.

The girls final is scheduled for Wednesday night........no chance North Side is made to forfeit. I'm speculating here but as long as they go to school on Tuesday, I would think they would be allowed to play.

Ok... At first I figured it would've been Wednesday and then I was told it'd be Thursday. Thanks for clearing that part up.