Greeneville High in AA

lastyear21

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville looked really good for their first scrimmage. It seems like Coach Ballard has kept the tempo up and even might have raised the tempo since McCurry left. The D will be very very good this year.....Volunteer had trouble moving the ball at all on the first D. The O also looked good scoring 6 td's on Volunteers first D. With the graduation of Barner, Hall, R. Fillers, and Greenway i thought the O wouldn't be as good but if they play like they did in the scrimmage i don't see people stopping them more like just trying to contain them. I also heard there were 95 kids on the JV and Varsity which is good to see that more more kids keep coming out each year. Looks to be another great season for the Green Devils

That is quiet a nonregion schedule. I guess you guys figure you better get a test in these games, because your region stinks. I am surprised to see TN High and Sullivan South rather than a traditional rival like Mo East or West.

Tennessee High and Greeneville used to play every year. I would say Greeneville has played Tennessee more than they have Mo East or Mo West.

Greeneville All Time Results:

Vs. Tennessee High 44 Games 15-26-3

Vs. Morristown East 36 Games 22-14

Vs. Morristown West 35 Games 13-22

From Greenevillefootball.com

That is quiet a nonregion schedule. I guess you guys figure you better get a test in these games, because your region stinks. I am surprised to see TN High and Sullivan South rather than a traditional rival like Mo East or West.

Tennessee High and Greeneville used to play every year. I would say Greeneville has played Tennessee more than they have Mo East or Mo West.

Greeneville All Time Results:

Vs. Tennessee High 44 Games 15-26-3

Vs. Morristown East 36 Games 22-14

Vs. Morristown West 35 Games 13-22

From Greenevillefootball.com

This is a little misleading, as Greeneville has played Morristown East and West pretty much since they opened. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Morristown High School split into Morristown East and West. If so, you can tack on another 41 games vs. Morristown High School to the totals.