Region 1A

crazzyness

Hey ole King hows it going. Do you guys really have to go to Washburn? If so thats a TOUGH tough break. Thats not a good place to play. If they moved it for gym size thats bull , their gym isn't much bigger than Cloudlands. Good luck to your landers they will need some in that place. Washburn is a decent team to go along with a tough gym to play in too.

Hey coach, besides the rain, its going pretty good up here. I don't know about you but I'm ready for spring practice to roll around. There's no sport like football. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No knock on Jellico, but I believe their powder-puff schedual will come back and bite them in their butts. If not tonight, then for sure in the semi-finals. I mean they went and lost to King's Academy... Unaka, as most of the other District 1 teams, have played tough games, that I think has better prepared them for the post-season... Take Unaka for intance. Look at their oppenents. Who is the worst team they lost to?? Cosby. And Cosby isn't a bad team... But thats just my opinion. We'll see tonight. Looking foward to a good game, but a long #### drive!

Jellico ALMOST lost to Kings , when they had 6 players suspended 4 of which were starters. We (Cosby) beatem by 20 or so when they had suspended players and lost to them by 3 and 6 when they were full strength. Jellico is pretty good if you ask me. We gave them a good effort and lost in the tourny. I think any of the 8 could win it with the right calls and maybe a hot shooter.

Hey coach, besides the rain, its going pretty good up here. I don't know about you but I'm ready for spring practice to roll around. There's no sport like football. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm ready for spring football too. You guys might get some snow up there tonight I hear. That stinks about yall having to go to Washburn thats not an easy place to get a win.

Jellico ALMOST lost to Kings , when they had 6 players suspended 4 of which were starters. We (Cosby) beatem by 20 or so when they had suspended players and lost to them by 3 and 6 when they were full strength. Jellico is pretty good if you ask me. We gave them a good effort and lost in the tourny. I think any of the 8 could win it with the right calls and maybe a hot shooter.

The tourney will be won by Hampton or Cloudland or maybe UH. Nobody else really has a chance...

Well, I'm glad that ones over. Hampton won, 63-54, but really didn't play sharp. They missed a TON of shots tonight, plus D. Ward apparently hurt his ankle, he limped all over the place the entire second half. I give Hancock credit, they played a VERY tough game following a long road trip. Could be that Hampton took them for granted a bit. Despite that, Hampton moves on to the regional semis, to play either UH or Cosby, either way it'll be a war. I give props to Josh Lipford, my player of the game. He played an excellent floor game, hit several huge free throws, and did a great job finding his shot. Lipford has turned into a very good floor general in his senior season, and it was sorely needed tonight. Hopefully they'll work out some kinks over the weekend and come out ready to play tuesday night. Go Dogs!

Seems like you had ur hands full tonight dawgs... Like I said its only a matter of time before you guys are exposed that is if you make it past University High first. Trust me your time is running out, I give it about 2 games then finally we will finally not have to listen to anymore of Lordvader or ZaZa's crap on here.

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Seems like you had ur hands full tonight dawgs... Like I said its only a matter of time before you guys are exposed that is if you make it past University High first. Trust me your time is running out, I give it about 2 games then finally we will finally not have to listen to anymore of Lordvader or ZaZa's crap on here.

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

HAHAHA!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you need to do your math and then post again...

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Tuff win tonight, but good job dawgs. A win is a win, no matter how bad they played, there are no pictures in the score book. Dylan Ward was limping, but he should be fine for the next game. Josh Lipford did play great and is becomeing a great leader on the court. Hughes played good and took great care of the ball. Logan Andrews did not play his best game, but this is the first game that he has played in a while where he had to go against someone that was bigger than he is. But he did score when the dawgs needed him to. The dawgs will play UH tuesday night and they are going to have to play a whole lot better to get a win. I thought Hancock played a good game, they had to on the road and play in a tuff enviroment. AND I want to shout out to the BULLDOG FANS they did a great job tonight keep up the great work.

"Play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back"

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuff win tonight, but good job dawgs. A win is a win, no matter how bad they played, there are no pictures in the score book. Dylan Ward was limping, but he should be fine for the next game. Josh Lipford did play great and is becomeing a great leader on the court. Hughes played good and took great care of the ball. Logan Andrews did not play his best game, but this is the first game that he has played in a while where he had to go against someone that was bigger than he is. But he did score when the dawgs needed him to. The dawgs will play UH tuesday night and they are going to have to play a whole lot better to get a win. I thought Hancock played a good game, they had to on the road and play in a tuff enviroment. AND I want to shout out to the BULLDOG FANS they did a great job tonight keep up the great work.

"Play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back"

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good points, bigdawg. At this time of year, you just chalk it as a win, and move on. Any word on Dylan? It looked like he might have only turned it, as he continued to play, although that can hurt like crap. I don't know what the name of the big guy in the middle for Hancock is, but he presented a major challenge for Logan in the middle. What was he, 6'7" or 8" ? yikes. Maybe the Dogs were feeling some jitters, and Hancock played with nothing to lose. It was AWESOME to see a big crowd like that for the game. It's been too long since we've hosted a post-seasaon game, and that kind of atmosphere was great to see. Let's hope they come out fired-up tuesday night against UH, we owe those guys a couple. Go Dogs!

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Well, since you haven't been a member even a month yet, you can change your mind and leave the site forever before you get the coacht fever. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You can ask anyone who has been a member of this site for a long time that if you post on coacht, your going to be listening to my crap forever and ever! It don't matter if the season comes to an end, I will be back the next season and you will hear it again, so I suggest you go find other threads to troll on if you don't like this one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Whoooooooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Oldeagle, Cloudland didn't have any trouble with Washburn. Looks like it may be the Dogs and Landers again unless Cloudland gets beat by Jellico.

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

who's your team anyways? Your always talking bad about Hampton but, i aint heard a thing about your team.

What do they have a 1-20 record or something?