Region 1A

crazzyness

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn You never let me down Jethro. Move over there is a new "King" in this castle /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

University High-51

Hampton- 48

Jellico- 64

Cloudland-56

dude shut up ok we no you cry every night cause your team stinks. so get off this thread and as for a new "king"

it sure as heck aint you

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good points, bigdawg. At this time of year, you just chalk it as a win, and move on. Any word on Dylan? It looked like he might have only turned it, as he continued to play, although that can hurt like crap. I don't know what the name of the big guy in the middle for Hancock is, but he presented a major challenge for Logan in the middle. What was he, 6'7" or 8" ? yikes. Maybe the Dogs were feeling some jitters, and Hancock played with nothing to lose. It was AWESOME to see a big crowd like that for the game. It's been too long since we've hosted a post-seasaon game, and that kind of atmosphere was great to see. Let's hope they come out fired-up tuesday night against UH, we owe those guys a couple. Go Dogs!

I have yet to hear anything about Ward. I thought he showed a lot of guts to play hurt. Hancock did play good. They had several seniors on that team and they just didnt want to go home. I hope the seniors on Hampton's team remeber the last time we played UH. They beat us on senior night. And like you said i hope the fans come out for tomorrow nights game with the girls then tuesday nights game for the boys.

Play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good points, bigdawg. At this time of year, you just chalk it as a win, and move on. Any word on Dylan? It looked like he might have only turned it, as he continued to play, although that can hurt like crap. I don't know what the name of the big guy in the middle for Hancock is, but he presented a major challenge for Logan in the middle. What was he, 6'7" or 8" ? yikes. Maybe the Dogs were feeling some jitters, and Hancock played with nothing to lose. It was AWESOME to see a big crowd like that for the game. It's been too long since we've hosted a post-seasaon game, and that kind of atmosphere was great to see. Let's hope they come out fired-up tuesday night against UH, we owe those guys a couple. Go Dogs!

I told you Hancock had a decent big man , try to beatem when the refs let him camp out in the paint. We took one on the chin from UH. We played bad in the first half and couldn't get a rebound all night. Cloudland must have played really well to have beaten Washburn so bad in their gym. Jellico is a good team and I still believe they can win it.

I told you Hancock had a decent big man , try to beatem when the refs let him camp out in the paint. We took one on the chin from UH. We played bad in the first half and couldn't get a rebound all night. Cloudland must have played really well to have beaten Washburn so bad in their gym. Jellico is a good team and I still believe they can win it.

Cloudland beat jelico by 21.

But hampton lost to UH...

Tough loss for dawgs..

but i bet cloudland has smiles on there faces!!!

im from cosby an i watched us get man handled at home (which dont happen often) by UH first round of the region. in my oppion UH is playin better basketball then anyone in the region, an if i was cloudland my smile wouldnt be to brite about playin them. i predict UH wins the region. ill say this much i think the cloudland girls have a supurb team, that number 15 can play

im from cosby an i watched us get man handled at home (which dont happen often) by UH first round of the region. in my oppion UH is playin better basketball then anyone in the region, an if i was cloudland my smile wouldnt be to brite about playin them. i predict UH wins the region. ill say this much i think the cloudland girls have a supurb team, that number 15 can play

UH is playing good ball. dont get me wrong... but cloudland and hamton is a big rival match up.. im sure they would much rather play UH... And cloudland's girls are a REALY good team. ive watched em. there a state tourny team this yr.

I would really like to know what happened to Hampton. Some of their fans need to get on here and not be fairweather. Get on here and explain the collapse of the Hampton Bulldogs. Getting hammered by the Satan of our conference. Well, I really shouldn't say that since this is not the same regime who belittled our community during the devastating flood of 98, but most district one people will tell you that UH is the most hated team in the conference. Let's hear it, Vader. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Let's go people!!! Get your arses out of bed!!! We've got 100,000 Mexican cartels on the border waiting to flood this country with murder and drugs!! I feel sorry for the intellect who relies on his laptop and college degree when the crap hits the fan. The people who can do with their hands will be the ones who survive. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I would really like to know what happened to Hampton. Some of their fans need to get on here and not be fairweather. Get on here and explain the collapse of the Hampton Bulldogs. Getting hammered by the Satan of our conference. Well, I really shouldn't say that since this is not the same regime who belittled our community during the devastating flood of 98, but most district one people will tell you that UH is the most hated team in the conference. Let's hear it, Vader. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Not really much you can say. Hampton didn't show up. They were never in the game. It's the worst I've seen them play all year. Of course Denton got his, but the Dawgs let Phillips have about 15 and some guy that I'd never heard of got 26 I think. I don't know if it was nerves or their youth or what it was, but in these 2 elimination games, they looked nothing like they did in the Districts. One thing is for sure, this summer, Hampton is gonna have to find somebody else who can create their own shots and score besides Ward and Hughes. Jones showed flashed of this down the stretch, and I expect him to step up big time for the Dawgs next year. TJ Lyons and Tyler Trusler should also have a couple of good seasons next year and Logan Andrews will keep getting better...

Overall, it has been a great season for the Dawgs even though it has come to a bitter end. They have far exceeded my expectations. If someone would have told me at the beginning of the year that Hampton would win their first Conference Championship in 15 years and their first District Championship in 7 years, with Ward being the MVP in both, I would have taken it in a heartbeat...

the cosby game was horribly reffed from what i hear....Between nappy head and the tall lanky white kid talkin trash all nite then the kids dad comes out of the stands holdin his baby ready for action!!! ONLY IN COSBY FOLKS! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The game was terribly officiated , Cosby should have won but the combination of an off shooting night with terrible officiating got us beat.

NOT only in Cosby ONLY in Tennesee , OR in America. I've seen stuff like that everywhere. Besides let someone throw elbows at your kid all night then push him after the game , THEN look up to see 100 people charge the floor toward them and see if you can set still in your seat.

the cosby game was horribly reffed from what i hear....Between nappy head and the tall lanky white kid talkin trash all nite then the kids dad comes out of the stands holdin his baby ready for action!!! ONLY IN COSBY FOLKS! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The Cosby game was a long time ago. UH has already played another game and put the Hampton Bulldogs in the pound, unfortunately. Cloudland has proven that they can be dominant. So far, they've dominated the district 2 teams and two district 1 teams are in the final. I will definitely be there tomorrow night to cheer on the Lady Highlanders and Highlander boys. Maybe we can take both titles. Can yall live with me then? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am sorry that a handful of students were very disrespectful back in 1998, that was inexcusable. I was there eleven years and two coaches ago. But, why is this team so hated now? They are just kids playing basketball, while trying to maintain a decent gradepoint average with difficult course schedules - some are enrolled in college courses. I have been to many District one games over the years and I don't see the love between any of the teams.