DC and Northside

1brutalchoctaw

All I know is Mr Casey Prathers or aka Mr Superstar D1 player is sitting at home the rest of the season. Maybe if he comes to some DC games, he can take some notes, and learn to become a D1 player that way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> All you Casey Prather lovers put too much pressure on the kid and he tried to do too much. I wonder if any of the scouts were at the game tuesday night. I wonder if they were impressed with him that night, I doubt it. Really to tell the truth the coach lost this one for them, by leaving him in the game with 2 fouls, early in the first quarter. Just my observation, and i was listening on the radio. One thing is for sure, I will see alot more of him next year, and then I will give my opinion on him then. As for now my opinion stays the same. I'm not bashing him at all just giving my opinion. I'm pretty sure he is thinking about how he played and what could have happened had he had played differently.

74...I know ya and like ya....I really believe if you had seen him with your own 2 eyes you may have felt differently.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Casey had a great 4th quarter, but I also know our players had backed off of him, because we were in foul trouble. From what I understand he had a bunch of free uncontested shots at the basket. What happen to him in the first quarter, when we were guarding him, one point I think. If I'm a scout watching that I'm not impressed at all. D1 you got to be kidding me?

I understand Casey had a great 4th quarter, but I also know our players had backed off of him, because we were in foul trouble. From what I understand he had a bunch of free uncontested shots at the basket.

74 reminds me a lot of a guy on here named Beavo. To all the loyal good DC fans, you guys and gals are alright. 74 and Beavo are the types of fans that make crazy remarks and causes others to stereotype all DC fans. You guys should both chill on here because its obvious you both are normally way off the mark. And as far as saying they are sitting at home for the remainder of the season, don't get mad when others do it to you when your season ends!!!

I understand Casey had a great 4th quarter, but I also know our players had backed off of him, because we were in foul trouble. From what I understand he had a bunch of free uncontested shots at the basket. What happen to him in the first quarter, when we were guarding him, one point I think. If I'm a scout watching that I'm not impressed at all. D1 you got to be kidding me?

74...if I was a scout I would have already seen him more than once this season....high major D1 players can have a night where they are in foul trouble. This kid is good....NO WAY the amount of of scouts that have seen him is a fluke. I guess I saw something different than your friend.

I don't know beavo, but I like him. Hes my kinda Choctaw fan. Im alittle biased in my opinions of my Choctaws, but I mean well. I'm not here to bash anyone on here just give my honest opinion. If I have offended anyone I'm sorry , didn't mean to do that. If we lose the next two games i will not pout,we have had a great year. A very unexpected year for sure. Any wins after tuesday night game is icying on the cake. If we lose the next two we deserve to be home watching like the rest that are at home watching. All you DC haters are waiting to pounce on us when we do lose, its obivious from your remarks. So when it happens bring it own we can take it.

74 reminds me a lot of a guy on here named Beavo. To all the loyal good DC fans, you guys and gals are alright. 74 and Beavo are the types of fans that make crazy remarks and causes others to stereotype all DC fans. You guys should both chill on here because its obvious you both are normally way off the mark. And as far as saying they are sitting at home for the remainder of the season, don't get mad when others do it to you when your season ends!!!

Nwtnsports, speaking of people way off the mark with comments! Name a crazy remark I have made! Go back and look! You are way off the mark with that comment!!! I wouldn't jump on any DC fan if I were you ESPECIALLY ME, I have way to many people that WILL back my comments /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are oblivious to what you are saying and I will forgive you for that! I make my statements when provoked first! Ask anyone or better yet look for yourself! I'm biased and loyal to DC, but I'm also realistic! Wouldn't be mad at all for someone to say we were sitting at home for the rest of the post season cause it is a REBUILDING year added with that we would have only lost 2 games! I would say that is a very nice season! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's not strictly here say, i listened closely on the radio and heard every word. Prathers name was mentioned alot and not always doing a good thing. Casey is a good player, I have no doubt about that. If he improves next year i will have a different perspective on him for sure, just not right now. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nwtnsports, speaking of people way off the mark with comments! Name a crazy remark I have made! Go back and look! You are way off the mark with that comment!!! I wouldn't jump on any DC fan if I were you ESPECIALLY ME, I have way to many people that WILL back my comments /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are oblivious to what you are saying and I will forgive you for that! I make my statements when provoked first! Ask anyone or better yet look for yourself! I'm biased and loyal to DC, but I'm also realistic! Wouldn't be mad at all for someone to say we were sitting at home for the rest of the post season cause it is a REBUILDING year added with that we would have only lost 2 games! I would say that is a very nice season! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My bad Beavo, I guess my perception was based on your comments about Coach Haskins' COY award and how in your eyes the "Oh holier than thou" Coach McChord should have been in his place (and maybe). There are ways to say you don't agree without being disrespectful to the winners. I can't stand sore losers. Never have while playing and never will today. Not bringing this COY crap up again either. It's over. Good luck tonight because it will not only be a nail biter, but maybe a multi-nail biter. Switch those fingers up and don't chew them down to the quick!!!

LOL....wow.... this guy hasn't even seen Prather and is going strictly off of hearsay. Prather is a legit D1 player! lol, just think...when he's dominating in your District next year, you might think differently! North Side only graduates one player!

Good luck to your girls against Mitchell /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . I'm pulling for them to go all the way this year!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My bad Beavo, I guess my perception was based on your comments about Coach Haskins' COY award and how in your eyes the "Oh holier than thou" Coach McChord should have been in his place (and maybe). There are ways to say you don't agree without being disrespectful to the winners. I can't stand sore losers. Never have while playing and never will today. Not bringing this COY crap up again either. It's over. Good luck tonight because it will not only be a nail biter, but maybe a multi-nail biter. Switch those fingers up and don't chew them down to the quick!!!

Beavo from Feb. 23, 2009 about COY award (unprovoked by a user): It does say something! 30-1 vs. 24-7 (with 4 losses to DC)... Also, McCord lost 4 starters and put up an impressive record! You know what we don't even sweat it! We got the Championship!! Thats a little more important than a popularity contest award (Coach of the Year)! 3 Straight District 13 AA Championships!

I was unprovoked by a user here! Then later it gets more messy due to being provoked. Go back and look at that entire thread... You'll see what I'm saying! I didn't disrespect the winner just stated why McCord should have won it!