DC and Northside

1brutalchoctaw

so why didn't he go to middle school with all of these friends? he went to dc because they have a good basketball team, plain and simple.

Seriously....do you just HAVE to do this???? Do you know him personally or his family?? What does it REALLY matter to you?? Maybe you should ASK THEM WHY.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so why didn't he go to middle school with all of these friends? he went to dc because they have a good basketball team, plain and simple.

Nothing in this world today is "plain and simple" other than the fact we have lots of boneheads in here!

1. There are lots of tiny towns that are barely hanging on to their elementary and middle schools. My son is good friends with the same circle yet he attended Trenton Middle School.

2. Do you remember me saying "TRAVEL BALL" ? Yeah, that is where several guys from different towns play ball together...on the same team. Doesn't mean they have to all go to middle school together.

3. There is this fine line that divides Dyer Co. and Gibson Co. When you live closer to one than the other, that might be a factor.

Nice to hear YOU know so much about why someone made a choice to attend Dyer Co.

Now, let's talk about BASKETBALL for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously....do you just HAVE to do this???? Do you know him personally or his family?? What does it REALLY matter to you?? Maybe you should ASK THEM WHY.

cause in all actuality it's none of their business and they know that. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

So how freakin exciting was that game last night. My throat was sore and my legs were too from yelling and jumping out of my seat. LOL

love, Love, LOVE seeing those guys get fired up like they did last night! DEFINATELY worth the $5!!!

I loved it...had a great time!!!!! Heck I would have paid more to have seen that game....$5 well spent.

1) yankees, What'd I tell you about John? I've sang praises on here constantly and now you've seen him in person. If he get's to 6'5 or 6'6, he'll wind up being major D1.

2) DCfan74, your post about Casey Prather was hilarious. I seriously laughed out loud when I read that... I was for sure you were joking and then I realized you were serious, LOL!!!!

3) Someone said CJ is better than his brother Montrelle... WRONG! Montrelle was a better player. He could handle the ball just as good as CJ, could pass as good as CJ, can shoot better than CJ. I know that makes no difference, but I thought I'd give my opinion.

4) I'll be there tomorrow night. Good Luck DC! yankees, come on back to Gibson Co... we can talk some basketball!

Saintknute, give it a rest. Let people enjoy their wins. People want to get on this forum to discuss basketball, not the issues that a players family faces. He went to Dyer County, so what? It has become an obsession for some people to throw accusations towards Dyer County's kids.

3) Someone said CJ is better than his brother Montrelle... WRONG! Montrelle was a better player. He could handle the ball just as good as CJ, could pass as good as CJ, can shoot better than CJ. I know that makes no difference, but I thought I'd give my opinion.

Mr. Genius of all things basketball, Montrelle could shoot better than CJ and that is it. CJ is a better ball handler than he was, and he definitely can pass better. You also have to take into account Cj's leadership abilities. Cj is the better point guard.

Excuse me, I don't know who you think you are but you know nothing about this young man. He decided to go to DC way before summer started. FYI: he is very close to the baseball boys [freshmen + couple soph.] as he played travel ball with them for 3-4 years and played ball PERIOD with one of them since he was 6 or 7. So PLEASE stop all this crap. YOU [MEANING NONE OF YOU] KNOW HOW OR WHY HE DECIDED TO ATTEND DYER COUNTY. He has GREAT friends at DC----friends that he has had WAY over 5 years and NONE of them play basketball. Basketball is just the icing on the cake for him. He could start for DC football, basketball and baseball .....probably even tennis, golf and soccer and be fantastic at it. Oh, not to mention he's at the top of his class academically and most respectful of his elders, peers and himself.

Do me a huge favor and shut your trap about things you obviously know nothing about.

**and NO I am not of any relation to him whatsoever** Just know him pretty well! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lol yeah i cant vouch for the others but i know for a fact he wasn't recruited... hudson went to dc because his brother disliked gc so much and they obviously wanted to put him in a winnin program. plus he was friends with a bunch of dc people anyways

Mr. Genius of all things basketball, Montrelle could shoot better than CJ and that is it. CJ is a better ball handler than he was, and he definitely can pass better. You also have to take into account Cj's leadership abilities. Cj is the better point guard.

shoot... 90% of dc's close wins i attribute to cj's leadership... without him this year they would of lost several games i believe... true essense of a point guard!