DC and Northside

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer County and Northside will be in action @ Gibson County on monday. who wins this, and why?

Can someone whos a plus member put up the score from the brighton game? im not anymore so i cant do it.

I THINK NS WILL WIN THIS ONE BECAUSE DC IS YOUNG AND NS HAS THE BIG MAN THATS BETTER THAN DC BIG MAN ! BUT IF DC PLAYS GREAT BALL THEY HAVE A SHOOT AT THE WIN! IT SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE THOUGH!

I THINK NS WILL WIN THIS ONE BECAUSE DC IS YOUNG AND NS HAS THE BIG MAN THATS BETTER THAN DC BIG MAN ! BUT IF DC PLAYS GREAT BALL THEY HAVE A SHOOT AT THE WIN! IT SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE THOUGH!

I really hope your wrong with this! Haha. Dyer County barely pulled away with it tonight with Haywood.. They are gonna have to make a big improvement for NS game.

Although I haven't had the chance to see Prather....I've read alot about him on other boards for the last 2 yrs. He is freakishly athletic and DC will not really have anyone person that can contain him in my opinion...not dissing any DC player but this kid is a high D-1 prospect being scouted by big name schools. In my opinion I would heavily guard the other 4....make them work getting the ball to him. Mistakes need to be at minimum.

I went to watch NS and Milan tonight. Milan hung around for 3 quarters, but NS eventually extended their lead in the 4th. I heard the Milan fans saying that that was the best game they had played all year and it was definately the best game I saw Milan play this year despite the loss. Shepherd was lights out from three in the first half and that's what mainly kept Milan in the game.

As for DC/NS, I'll take NS by 7. I expect Rod Long for NS to have a big game as well as Trevail Musgrave (I think that's the name???) to get some key points in as well with DC focusing mainly on Prather down low. IF Big Ced get's in foul trouble, Prather is going to score at will. DC's defense/press is what's going to keep them in this game. If they can create points off of turnovers they could win this game. DC is going to have to knock down the outside shot in order to win this game as well. The driving to the basket that Fred and CJ do will be mighty hard to do against a NS zone with Prather in the middle. Hudson, Rex, and CJ will HAVE to be knocking down the 3 in order for them to win. I'm looking forward to some GREAT high school talent at GC Monday night. Good Luck to both of these teams!

I went to watch NS and Milan tonight. Milan hung around for 3 quarters, but NS eventually extended their lead in the 4th. I heard the Milan fans saying that that was the best game they had played all year and it was definately the best game I saw Milan play this year despite the loss. Shepherd was lights out from three in the first half and that's what mainly kept Milan in the game.

As for DC/NS, I'll take NS by 7. I expect Rod Long for NS to have a big game as well as Trevail Musgrave (I think that's the name???) to get some key points in as well with DC focusing mainly on Prather down low. IF Big Ced get's in foul trouble, Prather is going to score at will. DC's defense/press is what's going to keep them in this game. If they can create points off of turnovers they could win this game. DC is going to have to knock down the outside shot in order to win this game as well. The driving to the basket that Fred and CJ do will be mighty hard to do against a NS zone with Prather in the middle. Hudson, Rex, and CJ will HAVE to be knocking down the 3 in order for them to win. I'm looking forward to some GREAT high school talent at GC Monday night. Good Luck to both of these teams!

i think dc will get prather into foul trouble and win this one.

Coach Stallings from Vanderbilt was in stands last night at NS. I saw him texting in the second quarter....My guess is that the text said, "We want this guy ! " /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> He's the real deal. Looked like he was having some type of problem in third quarter with knee or maybe a little cramping. Without that stretch, he would have had 45 instead of 34.

GC, DC sure does not want to depend on points from the charity stripe to win a game, but on the flip side of that, CJ and Rex driving thr lanes seems to get opponents in foul trouble. As for knocking down the 3`s, well I don`t know about all that. Will be tough. Also, how deep is the NS bench?

North Side played maybe 7-8 players last night. None of the players out there never really seemed fatigue though considering all they really ran on defense against Milan was a zone which doesn't take as much energy as a man-to-man. As for driving the lanes, ask the left handed kid from milan about driving into the lanes... He met up with Prather a time or two last night.