Oliver Springs hosts Cloudland

Guest iamoz

The funniest element in society is drama. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll hire an interpreter for you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Easy killer. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am amazed at the surge from Wartburg. One of their most impressive players is the Fountain girl. She has alot of potential and may be the diiference in them winning and loosing. Good Luck Wartburg!

Christopher will eat Cloudland up imo...she loves the big stage and Murphy Center is the biggest.

Good luck to both Wartburg and OS! I hope to see both District 4A teams together at State. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll predict

Wartburg by 5 and

Os by 12

I'm sure that Wartburg is playing well to be at this stage, but don't underestimate Hampton. Several teams have done that to their sadness. The Lady Dogs of Hampton are playing their best ball of the entire year right now, although that doesn't mean they'll win tomorrow night. I expect a full house at VanHuss-White Gym, it should be a LOT of fun!

I think that Wartburg will go down by 12-18 points if Hampton will come out and press them.

I think that O.S. will win by 10 because they will out rebound the Cloudland Team.

If Hampton plays Half-court with Wartburg they will lose by 5

Wartburg did a great job with OS's press the other night. I don't think the game will be a blowout like you say. Although, I might be wrong because I have never seen Hampton play...but then again coalfieldjacketfan, you probably haven't either.

I think that Wartburg will go down by 12-18 points if Hampton will come out and press them.

Pressing and hard nosed defense just happens to be Hampton's speciality. With the way Hampton shoots at home and the intensity that they play with, it will be hard for Wartburg to get a win. As crazy as it gets in the Oliver Springs gym, I honestly can't see a way that Cloudland can go down there and get the win against Kayla Christopher. But then again, I couldn't see a way that Hampton could go 4-0 against North Greene and Cloudland in the tournaments either...

Hampton by 9...

Oliver Springs by 6... (I hope I'm wrong)