LA vs Tyner for trip to the borro

LA_Wildcats

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would predict that LA wins this one at home. But I dont know anything about Tyner so if anyone knows anything bout the way this game should go please post. GO Wildcats.

...I'm sure LA had a scout at the Region 3AA Championship game between Tyner & Brainerd...just as we had a scout at the Region 4AA Championship game...I don't know anything about LA but we will find out soon enough...I'm not going to give any scouting reports here on CoachT, but I do know that any team is capable of winning when they get to this stage of the playoffs...

...Get ready for the "RAMS" and Coach Gerald Harris!!!

A team that has a chance at returning to Mufreesboro, and has beaten many of the states best or played with the states best all year is the underdog at home. Sounds pretty close to right.

...The 'home' team in a sectional(sub-state) game is never the underdog...just check the stats and you will see that the majority of times the home team wins...all I am saying is don't let Tyner's record fool you...I do know that what they see on Monday night will be different...(as it will for Tyner)...who makes the better adjustment???

...Can't wait until Monday... GO "RAMS"

...I'm sure LA had a scout at the Region 3AA Championship game between Tyner & Brainerd...just as we had a scout at the Region 4AA Championship game...I don't know anything about LA but we will find out soon enough...I'm not going to give any scouting reports here on CoachT, but I do know that any team is capable of winning when they get to this stage of the playoffs...

...Get ready for the "RAMS" and Coach Gerald Harris!!!

If you can stop Dunn then you should be okay. They are a pretty good team, but he is the guy that carries them.

If you can stop Dunn then you should be okay. They are a pretty good team, but he is the guy that carries them.

Not completely true, Dunn is good. However, he is had off games this season and his team has picked up the slack. LA is much more balanced than many may think.

Your scouting report is way off if you feel all you have to do is stop Dunn. This team is deep with players that can score inside and out. TJ Smith is as good of a pure shooter as there is, West is a close second. Dunn is almost unguardable in the open court and they have the size with Ramsey down low to control the boards. The problem is they rarely miss! There is no doubt that Tyner will be bringing a very good team to Livingston and i'm hoping to see a great game but LA has played a very tough schedule and only lost twice. Once to Upperman and the other to the DivII State Champions (Ensworth) by 2 points on their home floor! LA won't be intimidated and i don't think Tyner will be either so this has the makings of a very exciting game! I need to get me a couple of tickets for the game anyone know when they go on sale?

You sure have got that all figured out.......All you have to do is stop Dunn and you've got an iron- clad lock on a win. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />