LA vs Tyner for trip to the borro

LA_Wildcats

Can't speak for ole devilfanatic...but I don't think he was trying to intimidate anyone.. This game really sounds like a pretty even match-up. Depth and speed sound relatively close...both play descent schedules (and because we don't play Howard or A-E doesn't mean our schedule isn't tough either)...and both seem to be playing maybe their best ball now. On paper has the makings of a good one. I am like you, it will be the team that makes the most/better adjustments that furthers the season after the game Monday night.

Have a safe trip and hope all remains healthy.

GO HOG-EYE!!!

...Thanks, BDaddy_1...it should be a close game...coaching and bench strength will probably determine the outcome... GO "RAMS"!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the atmosphere goes...this time of the year, I really don't think a gym will rock any louder than LA's will Monday!

BigD wouldn't you say that's being a little conservative /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to the Cats

...We should have a couple bus loads...could be more!!!

scrap up everyone you can find.. might wanna call in backup from surrounding counties too

your gonna need them if you plan on trying to get as loud as the hogeye fans /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LEAVE NO DOUBT!

scrap up everyone you can find.. might wanna call in backup from surrounding counties too

your gonna need them if you plan on trying to get as loud as the hogeye fans /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LEAVE NO DOUBT!

...We won't need any help...the louder the better...if we brought everyone in the Tyner community I am sure your gym couldn't hold us...if this was on a Friday night instead of a Monday, we could get a lot more folks to make the two-hour(one way) trip!!!

...We won't need any help...the louder the better...if we brought everyone in the Tyner community I am sure your gym couldn't hold us...if this was on a Friday night instead of a Monday, we could get a lot more folks to make the two-hour(one way) trip!!!

you have aparently never been to one of LAs games and seen how electic the crowd it def makes a diffrence in the game ..... you have heard of the kameron krazies well were the hogeye Heckraisers

Can't wait to see how packed this gym is on Monday night.

Good luck LA.

Leave no doubt!

This should be another great game for Livingston Academy. We had the gym packed last night and I am sure it will be even more crowded tomorrow night. Expect to hear the famous H-O-G E-Y-E chant all night long.

Looks like it will be 2 years in a row in the boro for LA and I don't expect them to come home early this time.