2009 Warren Co. Pioneers

Nitro14

Let's go Pioneers! Let's get ready for week 0 and get revenge on Dekalb! They have a good team and so do we. Who wants it more? Get with your teammates and see who is on the couch eating potato chips and who is running and working out and trying to get better. No excuses! The players and coaches the last few years have have laid the ground work. So are you going to keep building on it? You can do it if you will give the effort and unite with one another.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that! That 74 team was special and Glen was amazing! I think we should honor him at the first game in some way. Truly one of the greatest to ever wear a Pioneer jersey.

Great idea, Nitro, someone should bring it up at a booster club meeting. It would be a great tribute, something we don't do enough of.......that's for sure. What about getting our field named also? I saw that suggestion on the 'where are they now' board. See what you can do. Thanks.

Great idea, Nitro, someone should bring it up at a booster club meeting. It would be a great tribute, something we don't do enough of.......that's for sure. What about getting our field named also? I saw that suggestion on the 'where are they now' board. See what you can do. Thanks.

It's in the works! Mr. Carr who played on the 74 team is getting me a list together and we are going to get in contact with them and do it right! Coach Madewell and his staff preaches about family and I think these younger players will love hearing from them and listening to some stories. PIONEER PRIDE goes back for years and we need to keep it going for years! Let's stop the negativity and get behind these players and coaches. Welcome to the "T" PIONEERS12!

Some dates for Pioneer fans:

July 10th - 7 on 7 @ MTSU

July 18th - 7 on 7 @ Lebanon

July 18th - Lineman Challenge @ Coffee Co.

July 20th - Practice begins

July 26th - 29th - Summer camp

July 30th - Scrimmage @ Siegel

August 4th - Scrimmage vs. Livingston Academy (home) 5:00

August 7th - Scrimmage vs. Moore Co. (away) 5:00

Hey, Nitro! We do play each other this year. See ya Sept. 25th. Don't forget the Prater's BBQ. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We'll do! It was great to see ya'll @ the FBU Camp! How did he like his experience there?

We'll do! It was great to see ya'll @ the FBU Camp! How did he like his experience there?

He loved it! Got alot of compliments & comments from several staff members. One of the coaches thinks he may have a chance to be selected for Top Gun. I told him not to get his hopes up. There is alot of talent out there. Between the FBU camp and the Furman Camp, he is bringing alot with him to the field. His footwork is better & faster and his release is quicker. I would highly recommend both of these camps. How are ya'll looking so far?

He loved it! Got alot of compliments & comments from several staff members. One of the coaches thinks he may have a chance to be selected for Top Gun. I told him not to get his hopes up. There is alot of talent out there. Between the FBU camp and the Furman Camp, he is bringing alot with him to the field. His footwork is better & faster and his release is quicker. I would highly recommend both of these camps. How are ya'll looking so far?

That's two great camps that will help him a great deal! The FBU camp is top notch for QB's, WR's and DB's. He is a great kid and it is always a pleasure to talk with him.

We will see tommorrow how we are doing in the passing game and pass defense as we take on Lebanon @ home in some 7 on 7. GO PIONEERS!

That's two great camps that will help him a great deal! The FBU camp is top notch for QB's, WR's and DB's. He is a great kid and it is always a pleasure to talk with him.

We will see tommorrow how we are doing in the passing game and pass defense as we take on Lebanon @ home in some 7 on 7. GO PIONEERS!

Keep me posted. We get our first taste of 7 on 7 against other teams at MTSU this Friday. I don't know who we are paired up with first. Last year we finished third behind Hillsboro & Franklin. Good luck tomorrow and tell Michael to tear the Blue Devils up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />