Double A Girls State Tourney

jvaughan

man, i havent got on here and commented in like two years and not much has changed... obviously these teams are all at the boro for a reason.. undefeated record or not, doesnt mean youll make it out of the first round.. hince, mcminn gettin beat... now you second round looks like this:

Livingston Aca. vs. Westview and lookin like south greene facin winner of bolivar vs. GC... so i would say its gonna be south green and GC.. its hard to predict the winners not knowin every team but what the heck everyone else is doin it.

since ive seen westview this year and i know they can play ball and knowing LA is a great team as well, im goin with LA in this one.. and after the GC south green game ill say a championship game on saturday will have LA and GC...

gibson county is due having been to the boro and been one and done several times in the past... will be a tough road tho.

Good Luck Lady Pioneers!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's who they play from what I understand!! Did ya not know or you being sarcastic lol big daddy its at 1pm too

Westview are the Lady Chargers...I think the coach had us playing South Greene Saturday. We gotta play tomorrow first! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Overlook no one! Good luck LA!

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

I said at the start of the year: Gibson County will win it all..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My other teams to watch was Westview and Marshall County(which i know Marshall County is out /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

I said at the start of the year: Gibson County will win it all..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My other teams to watch was Westview and Marshall County(which i know Marshall County is out /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

Didn't go out on the limb with those predictions did ya.