Lake Co vs Oliver Springs

mrbigster

Lake Co will play Oliver Springs at 2:30 Wed.afternoon..Lake Co looked to be in the hardest bracket with Clarlrange and Forrest in the same bracket..I was hoping after Pickett Co was drawn first that Lake Co would be drawn because I knew then that Clarkrange would be in a different bracket because of being in the same region as Pickett Co..Sometimes it's all about the draw to how a team comes out..All the teams are good at this stage..Just have to go play ball...I guess it could have been worse..it was down to four teams and we could have been in Forrest's spot and played Clarkrange in the very first game..I believe Oliver Springs features a Miss Basketball candidate so it looks like Lake Co will have their hands full !

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the four best teams are in the same bracket. It could be worse like Bigster said, at least you dont play Clark Range in the first game. Clark Range has already beaten Oliver Springs by 10 and 16. Lake County can beat Oliver Springs, if they can hold Kayla Christopher down.

Can TT Flowers guard Kayla Christopher? (Freshman vs Miss Basketball) I think that will be an interesting matchup and it may surprise alot of people in Murfreesboro. Go Lake County.

Would love to see Coach Johnson and the Lady Falcons take it all. Oliver Springs will be tough. But hey, to be the best you have to beat the best. Wouldn't you agree?

Yes I would.Lake Co has their work cut out for them..Just to get there was an achievement ..Bradford,Gleason , Humboldt and Greenfield could just as easily have been there..I'd love to see Lake Co win the whole thing and if not..win at least one game..And if that doesn't happen..play hard and hope it's at least a close game..Lake Co is very young..was starting only 1 senior for awhile but lately have been starting the other senior and bringing a younger player off the bench..I look for Lake Co to start two freshmen,a junior and two seniors..I'm glad Renita Kinney and Hope Ross,two seniors at least get to make a trip for their last season and that T.T.Flowers has a chance to play in this tournament as a freshman and give her some exposure ..I hope she has a great tournament and I believe she will, but still is only a freshman ..But at least this gives her a chance to put her name out there statewide ..!

Stop Christopher and you got a good shot at stopping OZ.

I remember last year we sat in front of someof the Lake Co. girls. They were very nice and cutting up with my wife as I was stressed out about a game...lol... I hear they have some very talented players and some young ones playing great ball...their point grd is a freshmen???

Good luck to both teams.

Stop Christopher and you got a good shot at stopping OZ.

I remember last year we sat in front of someof the Lake Co. girls. They were very nice and cutting up with my wife as I was stressed out about a game...lol... I hear they have some very talented players and some young ones playing great ball...their point grd is a freshmen???

Good luck to both teams.

Good Luck to Lake County!

If Lake County can hold KC to 20 points they'll have a great chance of winning

Hey you guys, are you forgetting the other team members of Oliver Springs???? All of them are capable of something so, please include them in this discussion. Remember ...... is there an I in the word TEAM???? We all know that every team member pitches in and contributes!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> But here we go to the BORO!!!!!

If Lake County can hold KC to 20 points they'll have a great chance of winning

How tall is KC?Does Oliver Springs have a lot of height or big girls..Do they like to run ..Play man to man or zone?Lake Co doesn't have a lot of height..But they do have good speed in Tereda Abbott,Renita Kinney and T.T.Flowers and Carnation Hart..Carnation and T.T. are freshmen..I look for eithe rTereda Abbott or Renita Kinney tp play defense on KC..Then maybe T.T. later..Probably will want to keep T.T. from getting a lot of early fouls..One thing about her though..Even though KC may be up for Miss Basketball..T.T. won't back down and I expect her to hold her own no matter who she is playing against..T.T. will play hard the whole game..And is as fast as they come..!

How tall is KC?Does Oliver Springs have a lot of height or big girls..Do they like to run ..Play man to man or zone?Lake Co doesn't have a lot of height..But they do have good speed in Tereda Abbott,Renita Kinney and T.T.Flowers and Carnation Hart..Carnation and T.T. are freshmen..I look for eithe rTereda Abbott or Renita Kinney tp play defense on KC..Then maybe T.T. later..Probably will want to keep T.T. from getting a lot of early fouls..One thing about her though..Even though KC may be up for Miss Basketball..T.T. won't back down and I expect her to hold her own no matter who she is playing against..T.T. will play hard the whole game..And is as fast as they come..!

Are you trying to do a little scouting or what bigster?

Hey you guys, are you forgetting the other team members of Oliver Springs???? All of them are capable of something so, please include them in this discussion. Remember ...... is there an I in the word TEAM???? We all know that every team member pitches in and contributes!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> But here we go to the BORO!!!!!

If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbayah, go ahead, but Christopher is all OZ has got. Shut her down, and you'll win...