Lake Co vs Oliver Springs

mrbigster

Thanks..I try my best..I usually try to tell things the way I see them..I thought Bradford would be here with Lake Co..probably had the talent to go a long way..Like I said..I was afraid if they got the wrong officials or officials that called a close game..could spell trouble..Bradford had a lot of talent..I've also spoke critical about Lake co on occassion..Said Renita wasn't playing very well and T.T. was carrying the load..Bu lately Renita and Hope Ross have both stepped up!I know there are going to be a lot of very good teams there..Just hope Lake Co doesn't let their youth or nerves get the best of them..I believe they're going to do ok..May not win a game..Just hope this is something to build on for next year !

They will do just fine! I have my fingers crossed for them! Our girls were nervous and and a younger team last year and they surprised everyone! I am proud of all of our teams! I think we have a great sports base and we may not be the "best" year in and year out, but for several small towns who stick together... I'd say we're doing just fine! Be sure to keep us posted on tomorrow's game! Good Luck! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just clicked on search with her name and read a few posts..Are you talking about what she did against yall this year..I said last year..I didn't read a lot..just that she had offers on the table from last year that I read about so I thought or assummed she would be better this year..!

I misunderstood. From the sounds of the Lake Co. scouts, this should be a really good game. Its hard for us middle Tennessee folks to catch teams way west and east. So its hard for us to compare them with anybody.

I misunderstood. From the sounds of the Lake Co. scouts, this should be a really good game. Its hard for us middle Tennessee folks to catch teams way west and east. So its hard for us to compare them with anybody.

Same here..Most people have always heard of Clarkrange..Jackson Co..Lake Co hasn't been to the State Tournament ,I guess last time was 1994..Did pretty well there..I thought they should have won the tournament that year but missed about 12 layups..I was just curious..Have heard a lot about KC..was wondering how tall she was..By reading she probably will be voted Miss Basketball..I know of Laken Leonard and most think she'll win next year..Most around here think T.T. will give people a run for their money next year for Miss Basketball..if not ..the two years after that..She scored 22 points against Middleton..Usually scores in double figures every game ...One thing I like about her is..her motor is full throttle the whole game..If she does have a few turnovers ..it's hustling turnovers..She hates to lose!I kind of believe what Greenfieldfan says..Lake Co will probably start someone else guarding KC..then dif Lake Co falls behind or if it's later in the game and T.T. isn't in foul trouble..should see Miss Basketball and the heralded freshman go at it..I did read in a post that KC has a lot of moves and hard to guard..I'm excited to see the matchup..I personally haven't seen anyone any faster than T.T. in Single A this year...The past few years Lake Co has had very good athletes..would have trouble bringing the ball up the court..With T.T...just get out of the way and turn her loose..Sometimes she probably tries to do too much and try to dribble through double teams..But still..has a lot of potential..And she has spin moves ..sometimes people thinks she walks ..She hit a couple NBA 3's against Middleton..That's the one thing I think she needs to improve on..If she keeps working on her outside shot..she very well could be the future Miss Basketball..And this week she will be gettting some exposure..!I'm hoping Lake Co gives Oliver Springs a good game!

Bigster,

Good luck to Lake County. I'll be there pulling for, I'm going to help carry our girls basketball team up for the games tomorrow. I think if Lake County can make a few early baskets and settle into their game that they have a good chance. What bothers me is Oliver Springs has been on the big stage before and that normally is a big plus.

TT will be quicker than KC but KC is a smarter player, the size difference wont be that big of a factor. I hope we do get to see them guard each other before the game is over.

Bigster,

Good luck to Lake County. I'll be there pulling for, I'm going to help carry our girls basketball team up for the games tomorrow. I think if Lake County can make a few early baskets and settle into their game that they have a good chance. What bothers me is Oliver Springs has been on the big stage before and that normally is a big plus.

TT will be quicker than KC but KC is a smarter player, the size difference wont be that big of a factor. I hope we do get to see them guard each other before the game is over.

Kayla's favorite bible verse is on the bottom of your post!!!! You would like her if you'd ever get the opportunity!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Kayla's favorite bible verse is on the bottom of your post!!!! You would like her if you'd ever get the opportunity!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Was you the same one who had some good Christian folk moved to the other side of the gym at one of your ball games?

Was you the same one who had some good Christian folk moved to the other side of the gym at one of your ball games?

Nope, don't think I have that kind of power any where, but it was kind of you to think so!! Did you get moved at OZ or something? What on earth did you do for that?? LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OS up 39 to 24 with 4 minutes to play...ya-hoo GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OS up 39 to 24 with 4 minutes to play...ya-hoo GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The great thing about this game is OS cruised to a win and KC didn't have to expend energy and played as a role player as other OS players stepped up bigtime.

This was huge for OS's goal of upsetting an elite Clarkrange team.

Clarkrange vs. Oliver Springs is the real state championship game IMO.

OS WINS OS WINS Final 52 to 43 Great job LADY CATS Congrats to Lake Co also. GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Great Game Hall leading scorer with 14...

OS WINS OS WINS Final 52 to 43 Great job LADY CATS Congrats to Lake Co also. GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Great Game Hall leading scorer with 14...

Hall's been playing outstanding basketball. OS is very good/hard to beat when she's on like this.