Cloudland

splainshornets

Ha Ha!! So much for Region 2 being stronger than Region 1. If it would have been the Christless Academy, we would have put them out too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I love it. We get punished, but we still win and even after a 4 hr. drive. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a great game to watch. I absolutely love the win considering Cloudland was screwed by the TSSAA, but they went to Rockwood and they are still goin to the Boro. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This game might also been the worst I've seen Cloudland look the whole year. Morgan couldn't seem to get going (until the final 2 minutes) and the Landers missed 7 or 8 layups and shot terrible at the foul line. I'm not sure, but I think Morgan was 0-5 from the line, and that will not happen often. Despite Cloudland's offensive struggles, their defense and Rockwood's lack of anyone who can handle the ball (besides Raby) propelled the Landers to the victory...

I guess there is no argument now to which District is the best in Upper East Tennesssee 1A. District 1 and District 3 both had 2 teams in the sub-state and each district has one team headed to Murfeesboro. But when you look at the heads-up matchups, District 1 is 8-1 vs. District 3 teams this year...

If you would have beaten anyone good i would say congratulations but you haven't. I hope you draw humbolt first game. Beat them or anyone west of nashville and i will you give you props. But that's not going to happen. Thats a long ride just to turn around and come home.

Hey dumbarse, nobody needs your congratulations. I just wish idiots like you would stay off these boards. The Landers have beaten some good teams and come through great adversity just to get to this point. Now, we may be one and done, but if that is the card thats dealt, then so be it. We are happy with what our team has accomplished and we don't need doc holiday to undermine their achievement. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey dumbarse, nobody needs your congratulations. I just wish idiots like you would stay off these boards. The Landers have beaten some good teams and come through great adversity just to get to this point. Now, we may be one and done, but if that is the card thats dealt, then so be it. We are happy with what our team has accomplished and we don't need doc holiday to undermine their achievement. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

any team you beat at this point in the tournament is a good team...just throwing that out there. good to see any team from upper east tn going to 'boro

any team you beat at this point in the tournament is a good team...just throwing that out there. good to see any team from upper east tn going to 'boro

thats rite longhorn 07... any team u beat at this point is a challenge... and all u hataz saying all this crap about the west!! WOO... i'd love to see cloudland or grace go down there and show them a little something... west thinks there gonna have a cake walk with the landers and grace... here is a little wake up call thats not happening...GOOD luck east.... and the landers are only losing to starters good chance to win it next yr.... if not this yr!!!

They won't... unless they get up there and draw Grace Christian... like the two far east teams did last year... then the winner got blown out by Manassas... same thing will happen this year just a matter of time... I hope both far east teams meet the far west teams right of the bat and get blown out of the water... good thing you guys don't have to come off of the mountain to get the Boro'...