West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranking, lol, extrememly bias....

Bearden has to prove themselves first. Their schedule is average. They beat an overrated AE team by almost 40. They haven't played any tough teams as of late. I give them credit for playing Oak Hill & Briarcrest (average team out of Memphis)

Liberty team that played Oak Hill close was a better team than Bearden and they didn't beat teams from the West by 30-40 pts night in and night out. If you place Bearden team in the West this year, they would have double digit loses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Doubt they would have double digit losses....but thanks for playing!!!!

Memphis fans are so COCKY!!!!! I'm finally gonna VENT!!!!!!! How many of you fans have even seen Bearden play this year....how many of you? You think that your HIGH AND MIGHTY teams out west are superior to any other teams in the state!!! It makes me sick!!!! I hope Bearden or any other team East of Memphis wins the state titles in any classifications just to bring you guys off your high horse!!!! I mean seriously, what happens when your beloved boys from Memphis go home with an L....kinda like the Jayhawks put on your boys in Blue last year!!!!

Memphis fans are the only cocky ones on here?! And who is your college team? Oh yes alot of you Bearden fans are on high horses as well, because of wins over the "best" AA team in the state(they're at home), a close loss to Oak Hill, and ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Fulton? What stands out to me is the BCS game though. 3 point win over an average Memphis private school and Bearden is supposed to have all this talent, coaching etc. Leslie went for 32 and anyone who knows Memphis basketball knows that Leslie rarely has an offensive game like that!

They wouldn't have double digit losses, but they would have more than 5 and if you deny that then we aren't the only cocky ones on this board!

Memphis fans are so COCKY!!!!! I'm finally gonna VENT!!!!!!! How many of you fans have even seen Bearden play this year....how many of you? You think that your HIGH AND MIGHTY teams out west are superior to any other teams in the state!!! It makes me sick!!!! I hope Bearden or any other team East of Memphis wins the state titles in any classifications just to bring you guys off your high horse!!!! I mean seriously, what happens when your beloved boys from Memphis go home with an L....kinda like the Jayhawks put on your boys in Blue last year!!!!

This really is the only sport they can do all this talking and actually back it up..they do prove it yearly. They just blow hard when it comes to girls bball, football, baseball, softball. But this year it could be different.

Same thing happened in the 05-06 tournament...Cosby was the #1 ranked team in 1A undefeated or maybe with 1 loss but hadn't played anybody...Humboldt drilled them by 20 in the first round of state...Them boys didn't know what hit them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

--and who was it beat Humboldt that year?

MUS won state in football, Harding went to Championship game, Mitchell finished runner-up as well, White Station went to the Semi's. Good year in football in my opinion.

Central and Overton are going to state from Memphis. Millington won it last year in girls BBALL so why would you include those two sports.....who cares about baseball and softball?

--and who was it beat Humboldt that year?

Grace Baptist...I knew that one was coming /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ideally, I'd like to see Grace Baptist in the 1st round, Temple in the 2nd, and Manassas in the championship...Humboldt has some unfinished business with all three teams..

You can't even begin to compare that team to this year's team though...Humboldt is much better equipped to play teams in the half court set but can still run and gun with the best of them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MUS won state in football, Harding went to Championship game, Mitchell finished runner-up as well, White Station went to the Semi's. Good year in football in my opinion.

Central and Overton are going to state from Memphis. Millington won it last year in girls BBALL so why would you include those two sports.....who cares about baseball and softball?

I said yearly...meaning year in and year out. MUS? They are private, recruit and should win more than they do?Once in a blue moon is not perennial powers! How many times has the gold went back to the west the last 20 years in girls bball? Who cares about baseball and softball? You would if you were winning them! West Tn is good every year in boys basketball, other than that the answer is no...Sorry to hurt your feelings. So talk all you like about west tn. I will leave you alone. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So I guess the state championships of Melrose, Ridgeway, and Germantown mean absolutely nothing? I could've sworn Millington won it last(correct me if wrong) and Central will most likely run away with it THIS year! I follow football and boys Bball and no I woundn't care if the west was surpreme at baseball or not.

and don't all private schools recruit....