West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

I haven't figured that out, but this is a basketball thread, not football, so who cares.

yes the west has been and still is dominant, but the east does deserve some credit theyre not the same east they used to be theyre getting more and more athletes year in year out. for the past 3 or 4 years the east has improved.

West is still the best lol

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUS won state in football, Harding went to Championship game, Mitchell finished runner-up as well, White Station went to the Semi's. Good year in football in my opinion.

Central and Overton are going to state from Memphis. Millington won it last year in girls BBALL so why would you include those two sports.....who cares about baseball and softball?

shoot first time Maryville hasnt won the state in 10 years or so haha somethin like that they won 50 or 60 games in a row

White Station and (shoeless?) Joe Jackson who is one of the most incredible players I've seen in years. Close behind are Raleigh Egypt and Bearden. I'll stick with White Station, JJ and coaching.

Fulton in AA is a match for anyone they will play but this year not a lock.

Humboldt is my last pick until someone shows they can be beaten.

Good luck guys, all of you.

From all the Memphis posts we've been told that Buckner is a complete player - are there anyother complete players that you have and let's hear a little about them.

I don't know of another one right now. But now with some work there will be a few next year.

Anthony Jones from Raleigh is the closest player to have anything close to Reggie's versatility. Runs the 3 or 2 and I've seen him run some point as well. 6'4 unsigned Senior which should change soon.

I'm Bball, but RE should be the favorite as they beat all of the top teams in Memphis including a 20 point win over the most talented team in state(Melrose) and they beat White Station on the road. They're led by Seniors, Reggie Fondren is back, and no team in my opinion is playing better ball right now than the Pharoahs. White Station and Bearden can still win it, but my money is on the Pharoahs.

Anthony Jones from Raleigh is the closest player to have anything close to Reggie's versatility. Runs the 3 or 2 and I've seen him run some point as well. 6'4 unsigned Senior which should change soon.

I'm Bball, but RE should be the favorite as they beat all of the top teams in Memphis including a 20 point win over the most talented team in state(Melrose) and they beat White Station on the road. They're led by Seniors, Reggie Fondren is back, and no team in my opinion is playing better ball right now than the Pharoahs. White Station and Bearden can still win it, but my money is on the Pharoahs.

Ill be honest if RE is on theyre game theyre gonna b really tough to beat as will Bearden and White Station... its gonna be a good tourney this year.

dude thats not why the Bearden fans are on theyre high horse the reason the bearden fans are on a high horse are because they are a very very very talented team i dont care what anybody thinks i dont care if you hate them you have to admit it... they are the best team in the state on paper. they have also only lost 2 games the whole year with a number 1 ranking in the state. Bearden fans dont care about the AE win thats just another team they played an beat. Bearden deserves everything they got this year as much as i dont wanna say it they are the best team in the state until proven otherwise. It will come down to 3 teams and that being White Station, RE, and Bearden. I have seen all these teams play and seen Bearden several of times.

If you want an Unbiased opinion here ya go... Im sorry Memphis fans and i dont wanna say this, but Bearden is the best team in the state and will not lose on a good night, but Raliegh Egypt is a very athletic team and some gaurds could cause trouble if bearden doesnt bring theyre all. and for White Station i think they will give Bearden the toughest match if they happen to match up in the state they will cause the most problems for this bearden team... White Station would not shock me if they beat bearden. i doubt its gonna happen though bearden is playing really good ball right now. you never know tho cuz anything can happen in tournament time.

The best based on that BIAS poll conducted by majority of who? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />