Livingston Academy vs. Gibson County

13aafanatic

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA has not exactly lit it up either from beyond the arc with the exception of the third quarter vs. Central. Winning by one or thirty one doesn't matter now, the game will start 0-0 as we are neither team you have played in this tournament. What if the the 3 balls don't rain in, what will happen then? /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

I agree with you Big Guy, IF we shoot the ball like we did in the 3rd against Central, it could get ugly real quick.

I have been impressed by Livingston Academy's play, but they are running in to a buzz saw tomorrow. I think they will battle and keep it close for awhile, but Gibson Co. has too much talent and speed. Gibson Co. should win......67-51.

It won't be nothing that these girls haven't seen before. Playing Upperman 4 times, Clarkrange, Jackson Co.-CPA-Ensworth-Cookeville-Shelbyville-Station Camp-Polk Co. McMinn Central etc. etc. Yes I'm sure that GC has good speed and quickness talent and the whole nine yards. But our team won't be intimidated.

Last I checked GC is not the UConn Huskies or anybody are they? They put their shoes on one at a time just like us... don't they ???

I know one thing..we fans need to bring it tomorrow.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We need more HOG-EYE'S and Rick Flair WOOOOS /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> . We were too uptight today /mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" /> ....Lets loosen up and let er all out /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...Leave nothing in the bleachers...this is the last time this season we will have the oppurtunity to cheer these girls on!! Lets get crazy /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> !!!

Oh yeah....Lets go girls..we will be there for you!!

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

7A help me out, my memory isn't what it used to be, but didn't LA & GC meet the following November in the one & only 7AA/13AA Challenge at "the Shoe at the View" and GC was victorious?

You are correct, that was a long day and by the time they played everything was getting a little fuzzy, so the last game between them GC was victorious.

I know one thing..we fans need to bring it tomorrow.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We need more HOG-EYE'S and Rick Flair WOOOOS /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> . We were too uptight today /mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" /> ....Lets loosen up and let er all out /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...Leave nothing in the bleachers...this is the last time this season we will have the oppurtunity to cheer these girls on!! Lets get crazy /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> !!!

Oh yeah....Lets go girls..we will be there for you!!

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

Yeah I didn't get to go today but I listened to Craig call the game. And I'll have to tell you that I was a nervous wreck. Our girls should be loose tomorrow b/c the pressure is all on them. There the ones with the perfect record/ Were not even supposed to be here.

It won't be nothing that these girls haven't seen before. Playing Upperman 4 times, Clarkrange, Jackson Co.-CPA-Ensworth-Cookeville-Shelbyville-Station Camp-Polk Co. McMinn Central etc. etc. Yes I'm sure that GC has good speed and quickness talent and the whole nine yards. But our team won't be intimidated.

Last I checked GC is not the UConn Huskies or anybody are they? They put their shoes on one at a time just like us... don't they ???

I don't think they will be intimidated, I just do not think they can match the talent and speed. If they have seen a guard better than Butler, I want to see her play!

I don't think they will be intimidated, I just do not think they can match the talent and speed. If they have seen a guard better than Butler, I want to see her play!

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!! These girls aint scared of a 34-0 record , they just enjoy making them 34-1 !!!!!!!! Maybe you should look at the guards that our girls have played all season long !!!!!!!!! Go HOGEYE !!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Bring home that GOLD ball !!!!!!

You match talent and speed with good coaching. I don't think coach Smith is going to get in a run and gun shootout with Gibson Co. LA will play their game and I'm sure will try and control the tempo.

You have never seen the Davis girl from Upperman play. She won Miss B-Ball last year as a Jr. and is up for it again. I can't say that she is better than Butler b/c I haven't seen Butler play. And I haven't seen LA play every game this year but I'm sure that someone that has can tell you the guards on the level of Butler.

First let me say this, Gibson is and should be the favorite in the title game on Saturday. They are an excellent team, great coaching and superb talent. Livingston would have to play one of their better games for sure to come out with a victory. But that is where is gets dicey for Gibson Co., Livingston has been playing there "best game" in the past 5 games. The past 5 victories are like a "who's who" in the 2008-09 AP poll. In order with last AP ranking and score (#5 Station Camp 66-57, #3 Upperman 50-48, #9 Polk Co. 80-58, #4 McMinn Central 64-54 and #6 Westview 48-44). Couple that with the regular season schedule (for those wondering about the 12 losses) including the following teams; Clarksville NE, Ensworth, Cookeville, Shelbyville, Clarkrange, and Jackson Co. I think it is safe to assume win or lose LA will not be in awe of #2 Gibson Co. And it bears remembering that Marshall Co. #1 in the last AP poll and undefeated at the time never even made it to the Boro....funny things happy when you play the games on the courts and not on paper.

Also, with all the talk about 13aa and all the great teams, remember this in the past 22 years District 7-AA (which LA is a proud member) has had either the State Champion or Runner-up or both 17 times!!!! That is fact and I would stack that up against any district any class in the state.