Best Field in State?

DOWORK21116

Thank you, and once again you fail to give an opinion on the actual topic. Atleast i said my opinion one way or the other. When should i expect my award?

Few things to address, I believe on the other thread all I did was give my opinion. I talked about how I felt CBHS should be on the list (that is an opinion, if not a fact, just to clarify for you). Second you must either have read my post on this thread too quickly or you just lack the brain power to comprehend that I said "If there were an award." The if in that sentence makes it clear that to my knowledge there is not an award. Sorry it was to complicated and elaborate. I'll try to dumb down the post in the future for your benefit.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few things to address, I believe on the other thread all I did was give my opinion. I talked about how I felt CBHS should be on the list (that is an opinion, if not a fact, just to clarify for you). Second you must either have read my post on this thread too quickly or you just lack the brain power to comprehend that I said "If there were an award." The if in that sentence makes it clear that to my knowledge there is not an award. Sorry it was to complicated and elaborate. I'll try to dumb down the post in the future for your benefit.

Oh, i was going on the notion that you were going to make an award for me, since you seem so intrigued with how i post. I am greatly dissapointed that you won't be making one. What a shame.

Oh, i was going on the notion that you were going to make an award for me, since you seem so intrigued with how i post. I am greatly dissapointed that you won't be making one. What a shame.

Do you base notions off of nothing but what you draw out of thin air often? If so that would explain your moronic opinions. Hope this is easy to comprehend. Let me know and I can disect the big words for you.

There is a concession stand. They don't have the rest of that stuff because the school and the county have given a combined ZERO dollars to the program. Everything that gets done up there has to be done by the coaches, players, and parents. They have raised the money for the field, indoor facility, dressing room, etc.

I'll throw union city into the mix. Facilities could be better but as far as a playing field theirs is hard to beat. Also CBHS has an incredible field.

Don't really know much about middle and east TN, but the two that have stuck out to me in recent years are these two