BTW vs Fulton

adsmom86

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow 21-8 at the half. This would be a more boring than watching a big 10 basketball game

LOL...that is the most accurate statement I've seen made in a while.

I said that the AA division, is the most wide open from the beginning. I am pulling for Fulton as well. I only got to see them play once this year ( a loss), but they are well coached and don't seem to have alot of jaw jacking (most of the time). I think the Falcons will cruise in the 2nd half. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

LOL...that is the most accurate statement I've seen made in a while.

I said that the AA division, is the most wide open from the beginning. I am pulling for Fulton as well. I only got to see them play once this year ( a loss), but they are well coached and don't seem to have alot of jaw jacking (most of the time). I think the Falcons will cruise in the 2nd half. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i'm with you on the fact that FULTON wins state again this year.... i may be a choctaw but since we didn't get to go, i'm pulling for FULTON to win because they deserve it more....

Well I think its pretty obvious where the best AA basketball is and we can narrow it to a district.Well I've watched em all play and here is how I would rank the 8 that made it to the Boro.

1.Fulton(By far best coached and not bad recruiting effort this off season Stiles(Knox Central)and the big from Alcoa.

2-3.BTW and Bolivar dead heat

4.Carter-Couple of plays against BTW and could have gone 0-5 against Fulton coaching is no match Athleteticly even

5.LA-Depend too much on one player

6.Brainerd-Great draw in opening round

7.Sheffield-Athletic chaos

8.Lipscomb-How did they get here????

Congrats Fulton Back to Back

What a comeback by BTW...they were getting a memphis city street beatdown and came back and only lost by 1....the most wide open division in this year's tournament..congrats to Fulton and to BTW...worth the price of admission.

Great game, great comeback by BTW, congratulations to the Fulton Falcons back to back STATE Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game and excellent 4th quarter.Jalen Steele is the real deal.What schools are after this kid? My question would be why did it take Coach Horton so long to bring that trap??? Did BTW not watch the Bolivar game at all. Congrats to both teams...

I WAS PULLING FOR FULTON BUT I THINK ON THE LAST INBOUNDS PLAY IT SHOULDVE BEEN A 5 SECOND CALL AND BTW SHOULDVE HAD A LAST SHOT FOR THE WIN.