AAA, District 11 rankings and discussion

CalledStrike

Waggoners health was just a statement. The real story is the administration asked him to leave. Little to do with his health. ANd indyeagle09 to say your going to sweep us you must be on crack neither Indy nor Brentwood is living up to expectations. Should be a good game but a for sure sweep for indy not a chance.

I highly doubt that the administration asked him to step down. What has he done that is wrong that would warrant that? Why would you ask one of the most successful coaches around mid tn to step down when he probably would on his own account at the end of the season?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The administration is for sure the cause. They constintly had complaints and it seems the only people who are shocked that waggoner was fired are people from other teams cause their was a bunch of fueding between waggoner and brentwood baseballs players, and parents.

and we are throwing lee today and ray monday. When is colton throwing?

The administration is for sure the cause. They constintly had complaints and it seems the only people who are shocked that waggoner was fired are people from other teams cause their was a bunch of fueding between waggoner and brentwood baseballs players, and parents.

If there was feuding with a coach and players/parents and the administration went on the side of players/parents then Coach Waggoner is better off anyway. If you are a player then shame on you. Whether you agree with his coaching strategies or not he is a good coach and has done a tremendous amount for Brentwood baseball.

Good luck Coach Waggoner and get well soon.

Robertson won't throw until mid-week next week

I guess Franklin isnt too worried about Brentwood beating them.

They must be saving him for one of the decent teams in the district..

(overton or Independence)

Good luck to you all..

i personally think Franklin will beat brentwood unless they

have to get into their bullpen with all the young releivers

they have, if brentwood can get to those young guys i think

that they will take it. If franklin can keep their older guys on the

mound they will take it

I guess Franklin isnt too worried about Brentwood beating them.

They must be saving him for one of the decent teams in the district..

(overton or Independence)

Good luck to you all..

i personally think Franklin will beat brentwood unless they

have to get into their bullpen with all the young releivers

they have, if brentwood can get to those young guys i think

that they will take it. If franklin can keep their older guys on the

mound they will take it

What did Coach W do wrong? Bruins17, he has probably forgotten more baseball than you will ever know.

Franklin wouldn't pitch Robertson 2 days after he started against Centennial. The coaches at Franklin aren't great but I don't think they are stupid either. They don't have any other arm that can beat Brentwood besides Robertson so they are in trouble tonight.

Hes not sick. And when you have that many people telling you your wrong...... Your probably wrong. He did not correct his mistakes and refused to take advice from anyone. i respect your thoughts but it was time for a change.

Seems as if you are correct on the reason so my apologies. However, just because the majority view something one way does not make it right. A long time ago the majority of people thought that the earth was flat. It took one person to prove them wrong. A long time ago the majority of people would have never dreamed of landing on the moon. It took one person to prove them wrong. etc etc etc.....

Franklin beat Brentwood tonight 4-3 with a strikeout in the bottom of the 7th with the bases loaded. Joey Falletta pitched very well with Jake Little getting the save. Rebels move to 7-1 in district, keep top spot.

Not so fast, Amigo. You didn't even have it before tonight as Overton had more wins already. Tonight Overton beat Ravenwood 4-1 to go to 8-1 in the district.

John Overton 8-1 20-5

Franklin 7-1 13-8

Independence 4-3 10-5

Ravenwood 3-4 4-9

Centennial 3-5 12-10

Brentwood 2-5 8-8