Coffee Co. wins BIG

chs4life

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only took 2 1/2 innings for Coffee Co. to win 19-0 over Franklin Co.

Leslie Keele with a 2-run homer.

So, at what point did CCHS put their younger girls in and let them play? Surely, someone realized before this game ever started that there would be a dominant team in this match-up and they didn't start 9 varsity players. Not that it is any of my business. I am glad that CCHS has such a talented, hard-working, well-coached team, but all schools are not that blessed. I hope CCHS does well this season, they deserve it. But show some mercy along the way! I wasn't there and didn't see how this game was played, hopefully someone will tell me CC was playing there younger girls/JV and they did all they cold not to run up the score.

Good luck this season CC, I honestly want to see you win your district!

So, at what point did CCHS put their younger girls in and let them play? Surely, someone realized before this game ever started that there would be a dominant team in this match-up and they didn't start 9 varsity players. Not that it is any of my business. I am glad that CCHS has such a talented, hard-working, well-coached team, but all schools are not that blessed. I hope CCHS does well this season, they deserve it. But show some mercy along the way! I wasn't there and didn't see how this game was played, hopefully someone will tell me CC was playing there younger girls/JV and they did all they cold not to run up the score.

Good luck this season CC, I honestly want to see you win your district!

JV sat and watched. I don't think he waws trying to run up the score. He just never puts JV in a varsity game, unless of an injury like last night.

This early in the season, especially if they're like everybody else with rainouts, your regular starters/main backups need the innings and at-bats. Unless it's a team that barely even has a program (like Howard in Chattanooga) I'd have no problem with playing all the main players in this one.

This early in the season, especially if they're like everybody else with rainouts, your regular starters/main backups need the innings and at-bats. Unless it's a team that barely even has a program (like Howard in Chattanooga) I'd have no problem with playing all the main players in this one.

Good point! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />