2009 Warrior Spring Classic is in the books

davidlimbaugh

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...ing-classic.pdf

2009 Warrior Spring Classic is in the books. One makeup game tomorrow, weather permitting.

Since pool play was not complete and fields may not be playable no semifinals or finals this year.

'Pool Champions' this year were:

Pool 1 - Shelbyville (2-1) over Cookeville (2-1) via runs allowed (15 vs 21)

Pool 2 - Dyer Co (3-0)

Pool 3 - Brentwood Academy (2-0)

Pool 4 - Spring Hill (3-0)

Thanks everyone for coming!

Special thanks to Coaches and volunteers at all the host sites! Everyone did a great job trying to get as many games in possible.

Shout Out to Coach Roberts at MTCS - GREAT Job in first year!

Today's makeup games were postponed due to wet grounds....

Breaking News!

Next Year a name change. The Warrior Rainbow Classic.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Will make the correction.

Sorry, Limbaugh! I must have written it down wrong. Limbaugh was working on the field and I was in the pressbox chowing down when the score was called in. I was working on getting my figure to match that fine looking thing that coaches first at Siegel and had his pic on Coach T for a couple of days!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry, Limbaugh! I must have written it down wrong. Limbaugh was working on the field and I was in the pressbox chowing down when the score was called in. I was working on getting my figure to match that fine looking thing that coaches first at Siegel and had his pic on Coach T for a couple of days!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey hey I took that picture!! that coach was so great. We were getting ready to play against them and he told me not to take his picture and he sure better not see it on the website. Well, you saw it. He will never live it down.

hey hey I took that picture!! that coach was so great. We were getting ready to play against them and he told me not to take his picture and he sure better not see it on the website. Well, you saw it. He will never live it down.

You are correct. His son plays for us in the summer and I am sure I will see quite a bit of him. Body By Bartlett should be the title!

random question.... Why on the scoreboard does it have that Farragut lost to Blackman 15-2, but on the warrior classic thing, it says they didn't even play?

Also see that Blackman had what must be a record 183 runs scored against them in a game. haha... what the heck?

Don't know? I don't post scores on Coach-T except for Riverdale games. I do know that Blackman won 15-5 over Bartlett.