Jefferson County Football 2009

Warlock

Pretty good assessment of scrimmage. Young man ejected needs to be taught some disipline at home or he needs to be removed from the team. I noticed that he is very quick to become overly excited and enraged, which is a common action for some who is less talented or does not know how to play the game. This young man showed this same attitude last fall in some of the JV games. Enough of the negatives--PATRIOTS looked good in this scrimmage, even without some of the players being in baseball and track. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no player ejected from the scrimmage by the officials, so please get your facts straight before coming on this board and saying things that did not happen. I am aware of the fights that occured during the scrimmage but no player from either team was ejected.

If the young man was not ejected by the officials, then the coaches did the right thing by removing him from the field. either way, he was not learning his position, nor was he helping his team mates by placing himself in this position

Im right with you on this one Jbpatfan. Ask ourselves this one.If this happens in a big game will the resulting penalty have a negative outcome on the game?would it be a out of conference game or maybe a playoff game that sends us home for the year? Seriously this fighting has got to stop.It wasnt cool last year on JV and its not cool this year being pulled outa of a game at Science Hill!

Unless I heard wrong, this problem has been taken care of and the young man has been removed from the team. This is sad for him. he has lost an opportunity to learn the life lessons that football will teach you--one of which is to follow the rules if you are going to live in this world.

GREAT BLUE AND WHITE SCRIMMAGE WON BY THE DEFENSE. BRIGHT HOPE FOR BOTH D AND O FOR THIS YEAR--GREATLY IMPROVED ATTITUDE AND EFFORT.

I went and watched the West-Farragut scrimmage yesterday and came away very impressed with both of those teams. Farraguts QB was as good as I have seen in a long while (injured and taken off in ambulance late in scrimmage with a leg injury). West's defense was stout against the run. The Patriots better get the passing game going before that game. West's offense looked explosive and that young back they have (Goins) is going to be really good. I think the Patriots have the advantage coming out of the spring comparing the two teams. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Unless I heard wrong, this problem has been taken care of and the young man has been removed from the team. This is sad for him. he has lost an opportunity to learn the life lessons that football will teach you--one of which is to follow the rules if you are going to live in this world.

GREAT BLUE AND WHITE SCRIMMAGE WON BY THE DEFENSE. BRIGHT HOPE FOR BOTH D AND O FOR THIS YEAR--GREATLY IMPROVED ATTITUDE AND EFFORT.

Great scrimmage,"DK" Wright was all over the field! Hey lets hope the intensity continues all thru the summer. GO PATRIOTS ! dvp4life

How did the blue-white game go? Who stood out? Any one hurt? Overall impressions of spring? Anyone watch West or East scrimmage? I saw West, thought they looked pretty good. I also saw JC, thought they looked better /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I know we tried this last year but I dont think we came up with a definitive list. How many ex-JCHS players are currently coaching - high school or college, assistant or head.

Please add on:

George Quarles - Maryville

Joe Case - West Greene

Lamar Brown - West

Erik Hutchins - West

Richie Wilhite - Lenoir City

Spencer Riley - Not sure where he went after UTC last year, if anywhere

I know we tried this last year but I dont think we came up with a definitive list. How many ex-JCHS players are currently coaching - high school or college, assistant or head.

Please add on:

George Quarles - Maryville

Joe Case - West Greene

Lamar Brown - West

Erik Hutchins - West

Richie Wilhite - Lenoir City

Spencer Riley - Not sure where he went after UTC last year, if anywhere

Chuck King- HC Sonoriaville HS- Calhoun GA

Mark Cagle- HC- somewhere in SC