Sub State Results

All Sub-State results have been posted as of yesterday except for East. As soon as they are received they will be posted as well.

Keep checking back for State brackets. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Tennessee Girls Basketball

Why is thy DII 14U bracket not showing any teams? I know the Crossville Thunder played Saturday in Shelbyville but can't find any scores on games.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KCG Pride won 12u in a close game vs TN Threat. Lady Trotters won 2nd by winning loser bracket game vs Threat.

East Sub State

The real action was after game.... Trotter fans nearly started a riot. I've seen this type of behavior in Atlanta, but never thought LaFollette could get so wild ! Trotter Organization should really look into this group of parents. The program has always been one of the most respectable in the state, don't let 3 or 4 parents ruin that respect !

The real action was after game.... Trotter fans nearly started a riot. I've seen this type of behavior in Atlanta, but never thought LaFollette could get so wild ! Trotter Organization should really look into this group of parents. The program has always been one of the most respectable in the state, don't let 3 or 4 parents ruin that respect !

First off, do not take my comments as support of the actions by some of the Trotter parents. However, I will say that there was enough blame to go around on both sides.

I think both sets of parents lost a little perspective yesterday. This was a GAME involving 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS. It was not a high school championship game, a college game or the WNBA!

The interesting part was that post game, the players were talking calmly to each other and otherwise setting a fine example of sportsmanship. One some parents could learn from. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I remember this group from just a few weeks ago at a tournament. Interesting to say the least...

Does anybody know what the 12U State Pools look like?

North Middle Division

Tennessee Team Pride

Tn Dream Phoenix

South Middle Division

Tennessee Team Pride (Gold)

Team Tn Glory

West Division

Memphis Elite (Holmes)

Memphis Elite (Harris)

East Division

KGC Pride

Tn Trotters

Here's the teams, not sure if pools out yet.