Another Coach Gone

raynoch

I heard of a name that is floating around who has had many calls to Mr Duncan. This guy is a young coach and has 9 years of coaching experience with 2 years of college coaching and many people calling in his behalf! It should be interesting.

Who is it? Where are they currently at?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His name is LeBrandon Marie. He starting coaching AAU back in 2002 and their team was really good ( Knoxville Heat) Then he went on to coach college ball and was about to be a GA at the University of Minnesota but decided to move back home. He is young, but has a lot of coaching experience! Has many references like Saul Smith, Randy Lambert, and a lot of head coaches around Knoxville. He was at West high school as the head JV coach and Assistant Varsity coach. Helped turn that program around and i believe he can do the same for South Doyle!

His name is LeBrandon Marie. He starting coaching AAU back in 2002 and their team was really good ( Knoxville Heat) Then he went on to coach college ball and was about to be a GA at the University of Minnesota but decided to move back home. He is young, but has a lot of coaching experience! Has many references like Saul Smith, Randy Lambert, and a lot of head coaches around Knoxville. He was at West high school as the head JV coach and Assistant Varsity coach. Helped turn that program around and i believe he can do the same for South Doyle!

What college did he coach at? Not many guys are college coaches that end up coaching JV ball in knoxville. AAU does not count as coaching experience.

well he is a good friend of mine and AAU is coaching because he coached and got his players into college. Not your average AAU Team. But he coached some small college at Virginia Intermont college and Shorter College. His family is here and he wants to stay in Knoxville. If you know him he will change the program around and i promise he would stay as well. Getting back to the AAU comment nothing personal and i do see your point but before you critize you need to ask his players if he coached them or was it just roll the ball out and play.

well he is a good friend of mine and AAU is coaching because he coached and got his players into college. Not your average AAU Team. But he coached some small college at Virginia Intermont college and Shorter College. His family is here and he wants to stay in Knoxville. If you know him he will change the program around and i promise he would stay as well. Getting back to the AAU comment nothing personal and i do see your point but before you critize you need to ask his players if he coached them or was it just roll the ball out and play.

What is his certification in? I also heard that former Halls coach Stan Jones has applied for the position.

This is sort of comical because I used to know a guy named Labrandon Marie and everybody called him Stix. Then you've got a guy on here named coachstix talking about a guy I knew named Stix. I guess a little self-promotion doesn't hurt. If I'm not mistaken he played at Karns and then at Knoxville College. I think he might have volunteered at Clinton one season. Anyway, get your name out there any way you can.

I also know Labrandon Marie.. He's currently coaching the Austin East High School baseball team. I have nothing but positive things to say about him. I don't know if he knows a lot about coaching baseball but with him at the helm of the baseball Roadrunners they have improved BIG TIME... They might not have enough victories to show for the improvement but he's has done wonders for this team. I mean, I would also suggest him for a head coaching basketball job. His heart is geared toward basketball so if he's given the chance to coach a team, I can rest assure he'll be a GREAT LEADER/PERSON/COACH for the job.. THis is all based on what he's done for the AE baseball team.