Another Coach Gone

raynoch

Don't think girls is open. coach Walker will need a good assistant who can recruit his on middle school players and maybe steal some back from alcoa, fulton and AE or blount county. If John recruits the hallway, something that has not been done, he will have an improved squad that can compete in IMAC.

I think Walker would be a perfect fit! He would continue to build on foundation that Coach Barnes left. If Duncan would offer the Golf coaching job with it as a package deal I think he would stay... heard he could hit it! Plus I don't think he wants to leave SD and has family ties as well.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Walker would be a perfect fit! He would continue to build on foundation that Coach Barnes left. If Duncan would offer the Golf coaching job with it as a package deal I think he would stay... heard he could hit it! Plus I don't think he wants to leave SD and has family ties as well.

you right shimano: sometimes it just takes the right personality, Barnes was too stuff on rules and

Walker is younger with more energy. the Golf job is a good one with Pine lakes and other courses close by. I hope he take sthe KEES to the next level IMAC Champs!!! 2010

Walker is the JV coach. I don't think the girls job is open.

His name is John Walker and was JV coach the last two years, did a heck of a job with them. Played at Carter a few years back. Brother is coach at Holston MS which could be a pipeline to rebuild program at SD. Good Hire!!

And back to the boys!!! Any new news?

New news, John Walker has not applied and doesn't want it. this is strange because they have everyone back except the baker kid. If the big boy had not got hurt this past season that would have had a decent year. Someone is walking into a good nuclues back and a few in the HALLS that could help. I think this could be a goldmine job for the right coach.

Front runners: Stixs, Creech, Darden, Damon Johnson, John Higgons, numerous AAU guys have applied

New news, John Walker has not applied and doesn't want it. this is strange because they have everyone back except the baker kid. If the big boy had not got hurt this past season that would have had a decent year. Someone is walking into a good nuclues back and a few in the HALLS that could help. I think this could be a goldmine job for the right coach.

Front runners: Stixs, Creech, Darden, Damon Johnson, John Higgons, numerous AAU guys have applied

Do DJ, Higgins and these AAU guys have teaching certificates?

Here is the word on the street. Sticks interviewed today and then Tony Scott will be in on monday and one other guy i think Damon J. so they said they wanted a young coach. man the best man get the job!

You must have a very reliable source, because I know Tony Scott hasn't heard from South-Doyle.