tullahoma baseball whats happened

tigerjcjrjk

Its got to be tough to be a part of the T-town team right now, things are coming around though. Lack of leadership could just be that the kids aren't enjoying the game at all. You know the old saying happy workers are productive workers... Well no player on Tullahoma can possibly be happy making most players unproductive.

About the little leagues and babe ruth... are they not playing the same kids as they were then? I understand people quit and new players come but it shouldn't be this bad.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its got to be tough to be a part of the T-town team right now, things are coming around though. Lack of leadership could just be that the kids aren't enjoying the game at all. You know the old saying happy workers are productive workers... Well no player on Tullahoma can possibly be happy making most players unproductive.

About the little leagues and babe ruth... are they not playing the same kids as they were then? I understand people quit and new players come but it shouldn't be this bad.

Tullahoma will be fine, they're young.

As for LL & Babe Ruth reasons. The curveball tends to seperate players ability more than anything. Good LL/BR players don't always make good HS players.

Tullahoma will be fine, they're young.

As for LL & Babe Ruth reasons. The curveball tends to seperate players ability more than anything. Good LL/BR players don't always make good HS players.

Your right Stealthbuster. Many of the senior & juniors on this team feel like they should get to be starters because they are the oldest on the team so they have not been giving 100% to the program. Also with all the injuries and other distractions that have been going on the coaching staff should be given a BIG Pat on the back for trying to stay the course and not give up on this team. It has to be very frustrating to the coaches that these players keep losing games by making so many errors. The Wildcats lost another game Saturday because of errors. Coach White and his staff are working very hard but for the most part most of these kids on this team keep on making the same errors over and over. They are a very young team. But when Coach White has put some of his freshman & Sophmores in games they have really played good baseball. this has been a tough year but with th young kids that is coming up behind this weak group of Seniors & Juniors the future is bright. The Wildcats will not be down very much longer.

Tullahoma is real bad in football, 15 winning seasons in the last 17 years and wrestling, Region champs 3 years ago and runner-up the last two years. Where have you been? We had a state champion in wrestling in 08.

Not trying to stir the pot but I probably have a different idea as to what it is to compete for a state championship. Is having a winning season not what someone should do in each sport every season? IMO to compete for a state championship is reaching the semi finals in football, sub state in basketball, finals of pool play in baseball or the semi finals in the state duals in wrestling. Now using my criteria how has Tullahoma done in male sports the last 10 years? Maybe I was too hard on my athletes and coaching staff back in the day but I expected to win a state championship every season. I have found that most high school sports teams (coaching staffs, parents & athletes) would like to win a state championship but very few teams want to work hard enough to win that state title.

Not trying to stir the pot but I probably have a different idea as to what it is to compete for a state championship. Is having a winning season not what someone should do in each sport every season? IMO to compete for a state championship is reaching the semi finals in football, sub state in basketball, finals of pool play in baseball or the semi finals in the state duals in wrestling. Now using my criteria how has Tullahoma done in male sports the last 10 years? Maybe I was too hard on my athletes and coaching staff back in the day but I expected to win a state championship every season. I have found that most high school sports teams (coaching staffs, parents & athletes) would like to win a state championship but very few teams want to work hard enough to win that state title.

Every year the wrestling program has people competing in state. This year a girl won state, last year 225 or 205 lb Quick won state. Football has winning seasons but cant put together a post season run. basketball is a so-so program and baseball is obviously not good.

Every year the wrestling program has people competing in state. This year a girl won state, last year 225 or 205 lb Quick won state. Football has winning seasons but cant put together a post season run. basketball is a so-so program and baseball is obviously not good.

Are you saying that a female won a TSSAA state championship against male wrestlers?

Yes, the three biggest obstacles for a LL/BR player on his way to high school is the curve ball, perfume, and car keys!

Yes, the three biggest obstacles for a LL/BR player on his way to high school is the curve ball, perfume, and car keys!

Great Observation slider77!

What I've noticed that the order they fall in is #1. Perfume, #2. Car Keys & then #3. Curve Bal !!!!

Many Ball players with alot of talent have fell under the spell of perfume.

This just in Tullahoma 5, Lawrence Co. 4. Big win for the Cats. This Team and the Coaching Staff were way over due to win a close Game.

Go Cats tomorrow night. Get the SWEEP!