Quarterbacks to Watch in the...

Superstar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What about

Red Banks Sr. QB Andy Christopher (strong arm, some accuracy issues, and pretty smart with this throws)

Soddy Daisy Sr. QB Parrott ( Very good QB, great mechanics, but will be lacking the playmakers at WR this year)

Tyner Sr. QB Dominic Wilkins ( I have only seen him play in a jamboree but he is a good athlete.)

Hixson Sr. Zach McCarter ( Good QB but he needs an offensive line to help him out.)

Cleveland Sr. Terrell Parks (Has been at WR the last few years, but had a good game at QB against Maryville)

Ooltewah Sr. Brady Reed (Good arm, pretty accurate, very experienced, and he has a good team backing him.)

there we go haha i knew there were some good chattanooga qb's around here........ i have seen all these quarterbacks play except terrell parks and dominic wilkins and these guys are good! red bank will come back strong with a huge, experienced senior class to help out christopher, parrot will will be consistent and playmakers will develop at soddy, best of luck to wilkins, mccarter is smart, good speed, and tough but will be in need of a line but he should be fine, best of luck to parks, and brady reed will have plenty of blocking and playmakers to help him out but maybe this year he will get to show off his abilities a little more with star runningback matthew polk out of the picture

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

there we go haha i knew there were some good chattanooga qb's around here........ i have seen all these quarterbacks play except terrell parks and dominic wilkins and these guys are good! red bank will come back strong with a huge, experienced senior class to help out christopher, parrot will will be consistent and playmakers will develop at soddy, best of luck to wilkins, mccarter is smart, good speed, and tough but will be in need of a line but he should be fine, best of luck to parks, and brady reed will have plenty of blocking and playmakers to help him out but maybe this year he will get to show off his abilities a little more with star runningback matthew polk out of the picture

Chattanooga has a good group of senior QB's. Out of all of them I think McCarter is one of the more under rated QBs in Chattanooga, if he had a line he would be able to do a lot more. He has plenty of speed and pretty good throw. Now Parks this will be his first full year at QB since probably middle school or freshmen year. But he is fast, good throw considering he hasn't played QB in a while. Also to go into Maryville and have a very good game like he did; I expect him to be solid this year.Red Bank and Christopher is got to be a preseason favorite to go deep in the play-offs. I found out today that Wilkins moved to Georgia so I guess I can't count him now.

So out of Chattanooga and the surrounding area

Red Bank Sr. Andy Christopher

Soddy-Daisy Sr. Scott Parrott

Cleveland Sr. Terrell Parks

Rhea Co. Jr. Cam Tallent

McMinn Central Sr. Zac Rayl

McMinn Co. Sr. Cy Ables

Hixson Sr. Zach McCarter

Ooltewah Sr. Brady Reed

South Pitt's QB I think that is senior Terrell Robinson. Who is another player who could play almost any position on both sides of the ball.

Chattanooga has a good group of senior QB's. Out of all of them I think McCarter is one of the more under rated QBs in Chattanooga, if he had a line he would be able to do a lot more. He has plenty of speed and pretty good throw. Now Parks this will be his first full year at QB since probably middle school or freshmen year. But he is fast, good throw considering he hasn't played QB in a while. Also to go into Maryville and have a very good game like he did; I expect him to be solid this year.Red Bank and Christopher is got to be a preseason favorite to go deep in the play-offs. I found out today that Wilkins moved to Georgia so I guess I can't count him now.

Rhea Co. Jr. Cam Tallent

McMinn Co. Sr. Cy Ables

Hixson Sr. Zach McCarter

Ooltewah Sr. Brady Reed

South Pitt's QB I think that is senior Terrell Robinson. Who is another player who could play almost any position on both sides of the ball.

nice

Rhea Co. Jr. Cam Tallent

McMinn Co. Sr. Cy Ables

Hixson Sr. Zach McCarter

Ooltewah Sr. Brady Reed

I would have to agree..... mccarter was limited last year because of the line and i know there were atleast seniors on the line so it may be another tough year for him but cleveland will be strong with park at QB simply because he is a raw athlete. there may be a few surprises since the regions have changed and i cant wait to see what happens

I would have to agree..... mccarter was limited last year because of the line and i know there were atleast seniors on the line so it may be another tough year for him but cleveland will be strong with park at QB simply because he is a raw athlete. there may be a few surprises since the regions have changed and i cant wait to see what happens

sorry bout that... its suppose to say 3 seniors on the line thanx

What about

Red Banks Sr. QB Andy Christopher (strong arm, some accuracy issues, and pretty smart with his throws)

Soddy Daisy Sr. QB Parrott ( Very good QB, great mechanics, but will be lacking the playmakers at WR this year)

Hixson Sr. Zach McCarter ( Good QB but he needs an offensive line to help him out.)

Cleveland Sr. Terrell Parks (Has been at WR the last few years, but had a good game at QB against Maryville)

Ooltewah Sr. Brady Reed (Good arm, pretty accurate, very experienced, and he has a good team backing him.)

PEOPLE..PLEASE...THERE IS ONE KID ON THE LIST THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONED......I WILL NOT MENTION HIM.

ALRIGHT...SELF PROCLAIMED SUPERSTAR,YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!DON'T MEAN TO HURT ANYONES FEELINGS,BUT DON'T COME ON HERE AND PROMOTE YOURSELF OR KID..LAST 2 YRS WAS INSANE,PLEASE NO MORE....THE EXCUSES ON WHY YOU OR YOUR CHILD HASN'T PRODUCED IS A JOKE AND HAS BEATEN LIKE A DEAD-HORSE. GOD..PLEASE GO AWAY,PLEASE /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

PEOPLE..PLEASE...THERE IS ONE KID ON THE LIST THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONED......I WILL NOT MENTION HIM.

I'd say that's a pretty good list even though i havn't seen the parks kid play QB like supastar said hes a raw athlete so he should do fine a but all in all this is a good list and most if not all if im not mistaken are gonna be seniors. cant wait for the 09 season! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Soddy and Hixson QB's are solid...could have some chances, and are probably the best in Hamilton. QB at Rhea is a playmaker and both McMinn (County & Central) QB's are very good. But, since you said in the Chattanooga area...don't forget about the QB's at LFO and the RB/QB at Ringgold...dynamite in a botte, and the QB at Lafayette...more of a traditional dropback guy.

ALRIGHT...SELF PROCLAIMED SUPERSTAR,YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!DON'T MEAN TO HURT ANYONES FEELINGS,BUT DON'T COME ON HERE AND PROMOTE YOURSELF OR KID..LAST 2 YRS WAS INSANE,PLEASE NO MORE....THE EXCUSES ON WHY YOU OR YOUR CHILD HASN'T PRODUCED IS A JOKE AND HAS BEATEN LIKE A DEAD-HORSE. GOD..PLEASE GO AWAY,PLEASE /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

alright im neither zach or his dad.... just a friend more or less to be completely honest and i kinda get a kick out of the fact that you are the only person who has posted something negative about him haha maybe you're delusional buddy

alright im neither zach or his dad.... just a friend more or less to be completely honest and i kinda get a kick out of the fact that you are the only person who has posted something negative about him haha maybe you're delusional buddy

DUDE..YOU JUST NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ................... OLE BIP' NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ZACH..WHOEVER. HE COULD'VE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ANYONE.,.BUT I BET I KNOW WHOooooooo!!