Kingsport DB

sfan

this year will be a close race between everybody but personally i think it will come down to DB South and prob. SH..what does everybody else think?

i think sh will be at the top but will take some early loses because of being young but by tourn time they will be in the thick of things. also central will surprize some people possibly in the top 2 or 3.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SH will be young but i dont think they will be competitive enough through the season..too young but by next year they should be at the top no doubt...it will be a close race throughout the year..i hope to see lots of new faces step up this year

Heard the other day that Devon Sylvester will be out his whole Senior year due to a torn ACL. I hated to hear that for this young man and the team.

I think they will do just fine this yr...obviously, Darius D. and Adam D. will be the two leaders of this team but look for jujuan j. at wing and tyler a. to show up this year..Also Derrick S. and others will come off the bench...what do you think about it?

Yeah looks like Darius with the ball and Derrick will have his back then you have Jujuan and Tyler at wing. Down low you will have Adam and Since Devon is out, it will be Corey Hall or Ben Riggs. From what I understand Zack Kelly quit because Morgan wanted him down low and He did not like that at all. He wanted to play wing. I'm not 100 percent correct of this, just what I heard. I think SH will be our toughest as always!!!

ya thats what i head too...SH will always be tough but suppossedly DB went to clemson this summer and played against some good competition...many ppl are underestimating them but look for them to do good...i also heard a freshman might be moving up...a guard im pretty sure but he sounds pretty good from what ive heard

I would think a freshman moving up would be unusual but not unprecedented. I believe Jordan Edwards played varsity as a freshman and others probably have as well. You are probably referring to Devon Swafford. He is one of the best young guards I have seen in the area in the last few years. He should have a very bright future in the Tribe basketball program.