"THE" BallExpert's State Tourney Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the kitchen sink on mime stuff. You see if it is free I like it, just like our President is doin gavin it all away where my little "Bubba's" great great great great great great great great grandkids can pay it back! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Noitall, I never could find you at the "boro" what happened I thought sure you were coming or were you just hiding so you didn't have to pay up with the hotdog???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well Noitall I'll just agree to disagree. Your team with the "U" will not challenge the ladies from GP, for goodness sake they "lost" to North Greene Friday night????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> North Greene ain't even a good Class A school! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

you need to stay with the little girls in t ball. cause you must not know big girl ball! the "U" bet your gp team 2 out of 3. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you need to stay with the little girls in t ball. cause you must not know big girl ball! the "U" bet your gp team 2 out of 3. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats fine you just continue with your childish name calling & your bad spelling! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The "U" had a great State Tournament and if you read my recap of it you will see my comments about that fact. I was impressed with the whole team. But when I made that comment The "U" had just lost to what Most people would consider not a top level softball team in North Greene who by the way didn't make it to the state tournament and last year when they were there didn't look very impressive and based from that I didnot think that they were going to have what it took to win in the "boro" but the girls proved that it was the wrong pick!

A little advice- You won..... cherish the moment few get to enjoy... tell everyone once or twice I told you so.....we all deserve it. But remember your girls have alot of work ahead of them cause its alot harder to do it again next year than it was the year before because you have set the bar higher and everyone else is now working to get above that level that the "U" has set and your team must as well. Congrats and enjoy the victory!

Thats fine you just continue with your childish name calling & your bad spelling! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The "U" had a great State Tournament and if you read my recap of it you will see my comments about that fact. I was impressed with the whole team. But when I made that comment The "U" had just lost to what Most people would consider not a top level softball team in North Greene who by the way didn't make it to the state tournament and last year when they were there didn't look very impressive and based from that I didnot think that they were going to have what it took to win in the "boro" but the girls proved that it was the wrong pick!

A little advice- You won..... cherish the moment few get to enjoy... tell everyone once or twice I told you so.....we all deserve it. But remember your girls have alot of work ahead of them cause its alot harder to do it again next year than it was the year before because you have set the bar higher and everyone else is now working to get above that level that the "U" has set and your team must as well. Congrats and enjoy the victory!

Don't worry, Unicoi will enjoy without any advice from you. If you were a Las Vegas bookie and you bet softball, you would be in bankruptcy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't worry, Unicoi will enjoy without any advice from you. If you were a Las Vegas bookie and you bet softball, you would be in bankruptcy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok I'm from Unicoi and yes I kno the guy made a bad pick when he picked GP but like he says if you go back and read his recap of the State tourney he does give the "U" the credit we deserve. He also states that he made a bad pick and that he underestimated us. But hey lets quit givin the man a hard time. We all make mistakes and we get forgiven so lets forgive the man and maybe next year he will realize we are a small town team with a big heart and alot of desire to win. So once again Congrats to the "U" on yall's win, just do it again next year and show everyone it wasn't just a fluke!!