1. Father Ryan

2. CBHS

3. MUS

4. McCallie

5. MBA

6. Briarcrest

7. St. George??™s

8. PJP II

Eurosport needs to stick to selling shin guards. I'm glad that the tournaments are almost here. I have seen alot of these teams play and these rankings are laughable. I take that back they are outrageous! This crap makes the BCS look like a good system. Don't bother asking for an example because it is full of fallacies.

Eurosport needs to stick to selling shin guards. I'm glad that the tournaments are almost here. I have seen alot of these teams play and these rankings are laughable. I take that back they are outrageous! This crap makes the BCS look like a good system. Don't bother asking for an example because it is full of fallacies.

You okay? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You know its Monday. I have calmed down now. I was way out of line! I'm going to print off these rankings to wipe with when I drop this ######.

What is your specific complaint?

I find it odd that District 9 A-AA (Nashville) has nobody in the top 11. Which is odd in that it has routinely placed 2 teams in the state year in year out. Hume Fogg, MLK and CPA would beat many of the teams on that list.

Also, when the West Tenn. A-AA teams start winning games in the state tourney then they should get rated so high.

No complaints with the Knoxville and Chattanooga teams being so high.

Don't know much about Cleveland and Riverdale but I imagine that they have had great seasons so far.

Those rankings are whacked. take a peek at the opponents records in AA/A

CCS 63-62-25

USJ 72-72-8

Catholic 85-78-37

CAK 85-64-32

Boyd Buchanan 51-62-24

Station Camp 79-80-35

Alcoa 76-63-16

Lexington 77-98-10

Carter 42-35-6

White House Heritage 60-86-20

Jackson Christian 106-63-14

some teams don't have full schedules and some opponents don't update all records, but this still gives a decent view on who plays cupcakes and who don't. I'd be real mad if I was jackson christian looking at 5 or 6 teams ahead of me that don't play jack for competition. Even Catholic, CAK, Alcoa, and Carter could have a beef with these rankings. They beat the cupcakes too.

Just throwing it out there. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Those rankings are whacked. take a peek at the opponents records in AA/A

CCS 63-62-25

USJ 72-72-8

Catholic 85-78-37

CAK 85-64-32

Boyd Buchanan 51-62-24

Station Camp 79-80-35

Alcoa 76-63-16

Lexington 77-98-10

Carter 42-35-6

White House Heritage 60-86-20

Jackson Christian 106-63-14

some teams don't have full schedules and some opponents don't update all records, but this still gives a decent view on who plays cupcakes and who don't. I'd be real mad if I was jackson christian looking at 5 or 6 teams ahead of me that don't play jack for competition. Even Catholic, CAK, Alcoa, and Carter could have a beef with these rankings. They beat the cupcakes too.

Just throwing it out there. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well since your "just throwing it out there" Jackson Christian is 0-3-1 against ranked teams, and I'll throw this out there...Sometimes your cupcakes play cupcakes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />