Biggest Surprises

smacktalker03

Now that the regular season is about to come to an end, what were the most suprising teams and what were the most disappointing teams? This is soley based on the regular season. Obviously teams still have an opportunity to step it back up during tournament time. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you who is not the biggest suprise, and that is Cleveland. We have been here all along and if you have not heard of us, you will soon. Of course our EPSN National Ranking speaks for itself (here) .

I will be very interested to see the game with Cleveland against Bearden.

I will tell you who is not the biggest suprise, and that is Cleveland. We have been here all along and if you have not heard of us, you will soon. Of course our EPSN National Ranking speaks for itself (here) .

Don't get too boastful. The next time that we hear from you will be when you get put out of the tournament. The only Cleveland that I know about is in Ohio.

Cleveland lost some talented players from last years team, but I did not think they would be as good as they are honestly. But don't get to high on yourself, CREE's McMinn Co. always plays there best against the Blue Raiders, and they could spoil you and your ESPN national ranking. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Raider":1awb0akd]

I wouldn't say that Cleveland has been a big surprise. They brought back alot of talent this year and we knew we'd have a pretty good squad at the high school this year.

Why do you have CoachT's avatar? Not that I care, just curious.

I'll go with Bearden 2-1.

Now, as far as surprises go: I wouldn't say Seymour's season has been a "disappointment", but it has definitely been a roller coaster. While only a scrimmage in the preseason, the big Oak Ridge win got my hopes pretty high I must admit. I haven't lost faith, though, in the least and believe that Eagles could surprise some people come tournament time. I know my boys don't have an ounce of quit in them, and most certainly should not be slept on. That is, unless you want to, and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to hand you an L come time to do or die.

Why do you have CoachT's avatar? Not that I care, just curious.

I'll go with Bearden 2-1.

Now, as far as surprises go: I wouldn't say Seymour's season has been a "disappointment", but it has definitely been a roller coaster. While only a scrimmage in the preseason, the big Oak Ridge win got my hopes pretty high I must admit. I haven't lost faith, though, in the least and believe that Eagles could surprise some people come tournament time. I know my boys don't have an ounce of quit in them, and most certainly should not be slept on. That is, unless you want to, and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to hand you an L come time to do or die.

Um.... still waiting on you to be a plus member, there, mr. "I can't figure out Pay Pal"!!!

Raider":2ingq14x]

I wouldn't say that Cleveland has been a big surprise. They brought back alot of talent this year and we knew we'd have a pretty good squad at the high school this year.

Cleveland hasn't been a surprise. How can you be a surprise when last year they lost in the state quarter finals, to the eventual winner Brentwood and lose only 1 or 2 starters? So, I've been talking them up all year. My guess is their entire starting 11 are club players this year.

Cleveland 2 Bearden 1