District 3 A/AA Tournament Seeding

SeymourSoccer5

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa 6 Seymour 1

1-0 Alcoa in the first half and Seymour was competing and getting opportunities, one of the kids loses his head and gets a straight red. We could not hang with Alcoa shorthanded. Not an excuse the outcome may not have been different, but we certainly could not keep up 11 on 10.

Congratulations Alcoa and Coach Gorman!

Good Luck to Gibbs, Carter and Alcoa, After 6 years of frustration I would love to see one of "our guys" make it out of the region. I think this could be the year.

Alcoa 6 Seymour 1

1-0 Alcoa in the first half and Seymour was competing and getting opportunities, one of the kids loses his head and gets a straight red. We could not hang with Alcoa shorthanded. Not an excuse the outcome may not have been different, but we certainly could not keep up 11 on 10.

Congratulations Alcoa and Coach Gorman!

Good Luck to Gibbs, Carter and Alcoa, After 6 years of frustration I would love to see one of "our guys" make it out of the region. I think this could be the year.

Seymoursoccer so true....I saw Alcoa earlier this year and it is tough to hang with a team that only uses one or two touch passing when your down a player.

Carter 5

Gibbs 1

coach Dave had his boys ready to play. They held a 1-0 advantage over Carter much of the first half. Mark Sherrod had a goal in the 27th min and the 35th min giving Carter a 2-1 advantage at the half.

Very hard fought game the whole way through. Congratulations to Dave and all the Gibbs players...they came to play! Great game and closer than the score would indicate.