Maryville!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are only off by a few hundred miles of where I am from. Rest assured I pay Maryville property taxes.

Try again.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I can't stand bandwagons he's just trying to pick on someone

You are only off by a few hundred miles of where I am from. Rest assured I pay Maryville property taxes.

Try again.

I can't stand bandwagons he's just trying to pick on someone

ML,

Last year, in our office picking contest, I picked Alcoa to beat ya'll. A few years back, B. Warren's senior year, I picked Alcoa. WRONG! Both times. But IF I had to pick right now, in May, who I though could put an "L" on the Reb's regular season, I would probably go with the Tornadoes. Having said that, I still doubt I'll pick against you'all when office picking contest rolls around again. We'll see.

Never bet against GQ. Never. Never. It does not matter who will be on the field in the Maryville/Alcoa game, Maryville will win...BOOK IT!

Try again.

I think I heard this right, you are from Downtown Seymour, I heard it from a source that would not lie to save his life. Let's say I am wrong, Are you from Maryville? The ans. is no.

Did your daddy play at Oak Ridge? Did his daddy?

My Dad did, his Dad did not, he played "Futbol" In another country.

I think I heard this right, you are from Downtown Seymour, I heard it from a source that would not lie to save his life. Let's say I am wrong, Are you from Maryville? The ans. is no.

My Dad did, his Dad did not, he played "Futbol" In another country.

I'm mildly touched that you care so much about my personal life. It brings a tear to my eye.

Has anyone heard where Tyler Maples has decided to transfer to? I am sorry it did not work out for him

at Tennessee but I don't blame him for wanting to get on the field and play.

I dont know the whole story but if Maples wants to get on the field and play he needs to realize that he isnt in Maryville anymore and he needs to earn a starting spot. I mean if he is not one of the best, then he is not going to start and he needs to work that much harder to earn a starting spot. Maples might have been the best at Maryville, but its a different World once you go to the next level. I wish Maples the best of luck where ever he decides to go! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was hoping Maples might end up at UTC. It would have been fun to see Coleman and Maples paired up. Tyler

will be a good player were ever he decides to play. The southern conference has some great programs and

I believe it is the best conference at that level.