Blount County Fun Thread [I'm Bored]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

APB....Eye repreesent that staitmunt rite thair....Wundur if 'un we can sain sum minnurs frum beehind Fullmur's howse (Lower Pistull Creik) and taik Lain and Layluh fishun'....... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'd settle if just Layluh could go. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

APB....Eye repreesent that staitmunt rite thair....Wundur if 'un we can sain sum minnurs frum beehind Fullmur's howse (Lower Pistull Creik) and taik Lain and Layluh fishun'....... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I always got my crickets and minnows from the K&S before they replaced them with 40's and tall boys....

Fishing with Layla.....Hmmmm. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Does Giff's still sell rods?

Well APB.....Mr. T's steal haiz all those plus sum nite crawlers....Giff's iz closed fellers..butt will hit tha pawn shop ovur in Midland and find ewe a Pocket Fisherman APB.....Eye thank that's all weal nead..... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Whose pockets??? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Pocket fisherman....CLASSIC!

GovMan will go fishin with that girl Susie....

The one with the Trans-Am....

APB...Eye thank "Pro-Peel" maid them thangs..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cents Pony-Ac iz bein' fazed out......Enny gurl wif a Trans-Am iz purty spay-shull... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

APB....A cupple ov pocket fisherman....a bucket ov minnurs and a bag ov pork rinds frum Mr. T's....and we could taik Lain and Layluh two Praytur Flats....And on tha way down, eye'd whup out my old Aric Claptun 8 track wif him sangin' "Lay-------Luh" on Nellie's knew Craig 8 track playur..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

APB....A cupple ov pocket fisherman....a bucket ov minnurs and a bag ov pork rinds frum Mr. T's....and we could taik Lain and Layluh two Praytur Flats....And on tha way down, eye'd whup out my old Aric Claptun 8 track wif him sangin' "Lay-------Luh" on Nellie's knew Craig 8 track playur..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Stars,

I believe you'll be going right by Doc's Market. That was a great place to by liquid refreshment. Especially if you didn't happen to be quite the legal age. And too bad Babe closed the "Wheel, cause you'll be close to that too!

iF un's dount katch anythin down n praytur flats........cume un join me at bakers criek on my new rig!