Lebanon at Coffee Co.

droppinbombs09

Binns,

Were you at the game? I was sitting down third base line and it appeared that the home plate umpire had an obstruction call on the last play at the plate. Did you see him make that call or did I see something wrong? What association were they assigned from?

E5

E5,

I know you asked for Binns and I'm sure he will answer shortly if he was there... but yes it looked like he had an obstruction call on the last play. Not that it would have mattered, Estill came back and touched the plate I believe. Great game last night. Lebanon did what everybody expected, hit the ball. But Estill came in and stabilized things and allowed Coffee County to jump back in the game.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E5,

I know you asked for Binns and I'm sure he will answer shortly if he was there... but yes it looked like he had an obstruction call on the last play. Not that it would have mattered, Estill came back and touched the plate I believe. Great game last night. Lebanon did what everybody expected, hit the ball. But Estill came in and stabilized things and allowed Coffee County to jump back in the game.

Thanks for the information. I agree on the game. That smell down the third base line was tough to handle!

GREAT COME BACK WIN FOR CC. VERY DETERMINED BUNCH OF YOUNG MEN WHO NEVER LET THE WORD QUIT ENTER THEIR MIND. JEREMY GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP!!!!!!! SEE YA'LL WED NIGHT GOOD LUCK!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

How long are they suspended for

Let this go... This has nothing to do with the game that was played and the problem has been taken care of.

Great job by the Raiders and the coaches who did a super job getting the team ready.

Hear Coffee Co. at Blackman Wednesday night at 6:30, I'll try and keep Pedo calm if he can do the same for me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thunder Radio

Let this go... This has nothing to do with the game that was played and the problem has been taken care of.

Great job by the Raiders and the coaches who did a super job getting the team ready.

Hear Coffee Co. at Blackman Wednesday night at 6:30, I'll try and keep Pedo calm if he can do the same for me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thunder Radio

I think he's just wondering if they will be eligible for the region finals and substate. Reasonable question.

Binns,

Were you at the game? I was sitting down third base line and it appeared that the home plate umpire had an obstruction call on the last play at the plate. Did you see him make that call or did I see something wrong? What association were they assigned from?

E5

I wasn't at the game. I umpired Monday nite at Mt.Juliet. If it hadn't been for that, I would have been there. It will be tough to win at Blackman, but anything can happen in one game. The main thing was to win Monday nite and hopefully on Friday. Good luck against the Blaze.