Pre-season top 10 in 2A

That is interesting. It will fallout based on east and west though. In the past, Trousdale and Friendship have been in the east brackets. Since they are in District 8 and Region 4, they is apparently still the case. Therefore, the East will have Oneida, Trousdale, Jasper, Boyd Buch. and Rockwood. The West would have TCA, Cascade, Humboldt, McKenzie, Mt Pleasant and Forrest. I took the liberty of adding Rockwood to your list.

you forgot Hampton.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard someone say TC scored EVERY time they had the ball.......AND Westmoreland never got a 1st down. Is that true Grunt? I know you were there.

I left at 6PM, so can't say for sure after that, but while I was there, it was NO contest. The

Jackets moved at will mostly on the ground. Had one TD pass to Ford in the endzone from

Brown. Westy couldn't move the ball except for a couple of short passes over the middle for

little gain, & had a couple picked off. Jackets looked really good for this time of the year.

hey "Ole Solder"

hope the winter treated you good!! haven't seen you in a while. spoke with head Jacket the other day, nothing about football. (That'll come, just a few months off). just talking about the up-coming Jacket golf tour. going on June 6th at Hunter Point in Lebanon. you coming out? I cound use a Range Finder?

Winter hasn't been very kind to Grunt. Had one bug or another all season seems like. Whew!!

You won't find this ole Grunt anywhere near a golf course, unless a football game breaks out! LOL

Closest I get to a golf course is driving into Lebanon. Good luck tho

See ya. bro

I never said I thought Hampton was bad. I just think TC and Friendship are that good. Jasper and Rockwood may not be swiss cheese either.

The 2a champ will be a very good team, this bracket is loaded with good teams. Hampton will be a very strong contender, But so will several others. The playoffs should provide alot of good football.

I wouldn't dismiss Wayne County. They have what appears to be everything in place. Wayne county seems to be loaded. Their schedule seems to favor them also. I know they have Lewis, but Lewis is down and rebuilding......otherwise I can see Wayne running the table. Not sure on MTP. this year. But MTP is the only one in the season that gave Lewis its biggest test. Still think Wayne is going to be the favorite going in to this football season. A ton of talent and experience.

Well im from WC . The line is small ,alot of speed and alot of tallent ,but if they get in the weightroom and practice they should be good!!! But also Jo Burns has been our pain in the BUTT 2 years in a row.There is going to be several factors that will have to fall in place for us to be great.Well really good. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if these are the top 10, who do you think will be on the blue carpet come that time of the year?

Hampton Has A great team so don't think they will be a push over! they are big,fast,Strong, And they will do what ever it takes to win!

They played to Big 4A Schools that are sopose to be real good next year and did really well against them and moved the ball great and D did a great job they Kept M East From Scoring! plus they Work Hard and love to be in the wieght room! so i pick them to go to at least the Semi's again

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />