Alcoa Scrimmages

a-town1408

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Rankin has deeply offended me in the playoffs the last several years. Not to mention the regular season. I am taking my ball, and going home. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> .............congrats to CAK for winning the state soccer championship. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hopefully Alcoa can pay ya back soon......... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Coach said "I was a bad waterboy and and my momma was da devil!"

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Wow i'm dying over here /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

What Alcoa needs is someone that can be a mentor and leader both on the field and off the field which Rankin is neither of these. He shows nothing but disrespect for he is only worried about himself.

Coach Rankin is one of the classiet men ive ever had the honor of knowing in my life, and this is completely honest. he might be hard on us at times but hes a gret guy to talk to 1 on 1. Statements like this make me wonder if there are still sane people in this world, and im just curious, what year di u graduate from Goodpasture? 05? 06? 07? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Coach Rankin is one of the classiet men ive ever had the honor of knowing in my life, and this is completely honest. he might be hard on us at times but hes a gret guy to talk to 1 on 1. Statements like this make me wonder if there are still sane people in this world, and im just curious, what year di u graduate from Goodpasture? 05? 06? 07? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

None of the above, he graduated from Milan last year. In Alcoa, the only people who don't like Coach Rankin are the ones who stay in trouble in his office.