Did Colquette get swerved?

DelTavian

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.. I do admire the passion that you have in your quest to disprove anything that I have to say... I really do... But sometimes one can be just a tad bit over-zealous....

Please pardon my brashness... but I'm starting to think that maybe you need to just worry about the GC Yellow Jackets and quit trying so hard to show me up on some message board...

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt --Abraham Lincoln--

Oh yes, How dare I challenge you /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Don't flatter yourself good sir, until you made the below quote, I haven't the foggiest clue who you are. Clearly I've caught your attention or you wouldn't have made the elitist sounding statements you made, So here's how it works I read something and If It sounds Unfair(To me, I'm sure we have completely different opinions on whats fair and whats not) or I don't understand it. I research it. My research brought me to a school volunteer and scholastic athletics policy, Nothing else about Policy on "assistant coach volunteers" As myself I fail to see the difference in a volunteer who works in the school and one who works for the football team, Yes while there is Unwritten policy that doesn't mean Unwritten policy can't be changed with 1 school board meeting and a couple hundred angry voters showing up.

Trying to show you up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You need to do more research.... Principals do not have Tenure.... If a person moves from the classroom into a Principal position, they have to give up their Tenured status......

Looks like we've both been down that road. Now /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Your right, I'm in the complete wrong here. I simply asked how an unwritten policy can hold up if numerous people disputed it. Instead your retort was a lot similar to the same bull I hear in this county You sound like the people at our school board.

Grundy School Board- "Well thats policy, thats just the way its always been blah blah blah blah."

Just because thats the way its always been doesn't mean its right

Then had a long rant about how we do stuff on the mountain(As if you were to think I was proud of how our school board carries itself)

and then You said consternation, which makes me think that when you posted that long rant last night, then deleted it... Did you spend all night looking up that word... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Do you think I'm complaining about your policy ? Was I claiming that Grundy School Board was all perfect ? Show me where I said everything about Grundy's was perfect..

In all seriousness your right and I'm wrong.

Hahah PurpleGrad, Clearly me and you need to have a serious chat. Because your hating on the fact that my name is Grundyplayer and I'm from Grundy, Yet you haven't a clue to how I feel about our school board. Realize since they fired Kay Basham as the Band Director in Grundy County I've been angry and critical with the way they've done just about everything. I've seen some of the best teachers I've ever had not given tenure and the ones who couldn't explain to me jack diddly squat given it. Teachers who fought, tried there best to start after school programs such as Debate Club, and Audio Visual Club to do the announcements,(Those idea happened to be shot down by KC and his wife, Her response on why we couldn't have a debate team was" We don't want children to think that way" ) Those teachers were CONFRONTED DURING SCHOOL while at work by board members and even the director of schools. While they are teaching class.Then we hired a man convicted of "Fooling around" with a 15 year old girl, as our head football coach. Yet you think I'm proud of the way we do things or I think that the way we do them is right? No I'm not, Infact I'm ashamed and disgusted, by them, It is my opinion they do what they want an serve only thereselves for personal gain. I know whats up man, Just so you know, unless it's changed, We don't really have a volunteer policy, it was always a kinda "unwritten policy" that if the head coach said you could be out there you could be out there.

KC used to tell me all the time about the 500$ fine. No one ever found out though.

Oh yes, How dare I challenge you /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Don't flatter yourself good sir, until you made the below quote, I haven't the foggiest clue who you are. Clearly I've caught your attention or you wouldn't have made the elitist sounding statements you made, So here's how it works I read something and If It sounds Unfair(To me, I'm sure we have completely different opinions on whats fair and whats not) or I don't understand it. I research it. My research brought me to a school volunteer and scholastic athletics policy, Nothing else about Policy on "assistant coach volunteers" As myself I fail to see the difference in a volunteer who works in the school and one who works for the football team, Yes while there is Unwritten policy that doesn't mean Unwritten policy can't be changed with 1 school board meeting and a couple hundred angry voters showing up.

Trying to show you up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like we've both been down that road. Now /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Your right, I'm in the complete wrong here. I simply asked how an unwritten policy can hold up if numerous people disputed it. Instead your retort was a lot similar to the same bull I hear in this county You sound like the people at our school board.

Grundy School Board- "Well thats policy, thats just the way its always been blah blah blah blah."

Just because thats the way its always been doesn't mean its right

Then had a long rant about how we do stuff on the mountain(As if you were to think I was proud of how our school board carries itself)

and then You said consternation, which makes me think that when you posted that long rant last night, then deleted it... Did you spend all night looking up that word... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Do you think I'm complaining about your policy ? Was I claiming that Grundy School Board was all perfect ? Show me where I said everything about Grundy's was perfect..

In all seriousness your right and I'm wrong.

Yep... you're right... took me ALL night and half the day today to find "consternation"... You see... I graduated from MC and we just don't have them kind of words in our coloring books down here... I couldn't afford no Maryville College edumacation so I had to use Google and Bing to come up with it... Once I found it I just couldn't wait to get to use it in a post and now thanks to my GC friend, I get to use it in a second post... I just like the way it kinda just rolls off the tongue.... say it with me now.... con ster nat ion..... now aint that just sweet harmony??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now.. in an effort to get this thread back on topic... we'll find out at the next board meeting if KC will get to roam the sidelines at MC or not... that is unless our Board decides to "table" the vote again... My bet is that he will be approved and this thread can be closed and everyone can get ready to talk some serious football instead of all this usless off-season junk...

Yep... you're right... took me ALL night and half the day today to find "consternation"... You see... I graduated from MC and we just don't have them kind of words in our coloring books down here... I couldn't afford no Maryville College edumacation so I had to use Google and Bing to come up with it... Once I found it I just couldn't wait to get to use it in a post and now thanks to my GC friend, I get to use it in a second post... I just like the way it kinda just rolls off the tongue.... say it with me now.... con ster nat ion..... now aint that just sweet harmony??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now.. in an effort to get this thread back on topic... we'll find out at the next board meeting if KC will get to roam the sidelines at MC or not... that is unless our Board decides to "table" the vote again... My bet is that he will be approved and this thread can be closed and everyone can get ready to talk some serious football instead of all this usless off-season junk...

Relax man I was only trying to make light of the situation. No need to get personal as I said, I haven't a clue who you are, If it makes you feel any bigger, I can't afford one either /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> wish you a wonderful season and I agree with you as I've said numerous times, KC will get the job.

Then we hired a man convicted of "Fooling around" with a 15 year old girl, as our head football coach.

I hate to jump in the middle of a great conversation between two friends of mine but......

If someone (Like the DA, the State DOE, the big media or a school board or two) would actually look further into the situation listed above about who knew what and when.....some people might not be hired anywhere and more importantly some others would be fired and might go to jail.

However I'm not the DA, work for DOE, big media or a school board. And I did not sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Now you boys can go back to your debate.

DL.

Agreed 2 times. He'll be approved, why shouldn'the be? I'd say he s in and we can talk about what matters. Since it is the off-season though anything and everything will be talked about.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate says Marion Co. is the main attraction now-a-days. Sure SP folkes is a interested in whats-a-goin on round the area. Jest can't help tryin to help Jasper folks with publicity! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey OP, speaking of publicity, any news coming out of SP these days that is interesting?? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> .......Just wondering........seems as there may be........... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey OP, speaking of publicity, any news coming out of SP these days that is interesting?? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> .......Just wondering........seems as there may be........... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yea OP, I was in the beauty shop the other day and heard so real interesting gossip! What about it?? Of course its sp so im sure its not true.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dad burnit TTP, Old Pirate says the wife and daughter went on one of them 2 week vacation trips a visiting some friends. Kinda been pieceful round the caves for OP and the son-n-law. OP hasn't heard anything new bout nothing, was wondering bout a couple of spring rumors about a few transfers. Don't rightly know who or ifin any of that is true. Got OP a wondering now........

Dad burnit TTP, Old Pirate says the wife and daughter went on one of them 2 week vacation trips a visiting some friends. Kinda been pieceful round the caves for OP and the son-n-law. OP hasn't heard anything new bout nothing, was wondering bout a couple of spring rumors about a few transfers. Don't rightly know who or ifin any of that is true. Got OP a wondering now........

Yeah.............sure you don't know what I am talking about OP............. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ................. extra activity probably isn't something to be discussed on coach t anyways /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .............Speaking of transfers, I am pretty sure that Marion got a biggun from down south, been seeing him walk to weight lifting and he looks as though he may be able to contribute some this year, but looks can be decieving.

Marion-Jasper is sounding like a major power in the next several years. Marion-Jasper got another bigun? See there the athletes are now piling up at Marion-Jasper. Speaking of beauty shop gossip. I did hear some gossip about SP and Maron-Jasper, but since it was the beauty shop I won't get into it on here. I would hate to spread a couple of things that could be rumor and not fact. Truth are you a coach at Marion-Jasper? You sound like you are around the football complex alot so I thought you might be a coach, trainer or manager.