South @ Knox West

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake's family, teamates, coaches, and classmates are in our prayers as they have to move on from such a difficult loss. What a tragedy. All of North East Tennessee is saddened by the loss. At the Science Hill game people were crying as the news began to spread thru the crowd. It was the quietest 3 point win Science Hill ever had.

When I first heard the news about this young mans tragic death I, like I'm sure many were, was in stunned disbelief. I can't imagine the sorrow & pain his family & loved ones are going through. I know there isn't anything anyone can say to take away or even ease their pain. Just know you are in the thoughts & prayers of many people both known & unknown to you. Deepest condolences from Oneida.

once again our prayers go out to the family, friends and fans.........but i for one was glad to see the video.....we had some players at west that had thought they hit jake and caused this....atleast seeing the video will take this burden off these kids....it is truly a sad ending to a football game....never before have i seen so many people on the opposing sideline in tears when an opposing player was down.....and i hope i never have to experience something like this again at a game.....makes you put your life back it prospective......

Reading this was not how I wanted to start a Saturday morning.

Many prayers for the Logue family and for the South football family.

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28

That is such a trajedy. It is devastating to lose a child.

Logue family we love you and our praying that God and his Angels will keep you and wrap you in

their loving embrace. Also his fellow team mates and coaches.And prayers go out to the whole South football family,especially those that tried to save his life the EMT's , paramedics, and fellow South parents that worked on him(Dr. Bill Hudson, Dr. James Phillips ; Clint's# 10 Dad, and Karen Long;Ethan's #56 Mom.) This will be a hard time for everyone. But God's Grace and Mercy be with them.

A few students and football players at West are setting up a flower memorial for Jake at the gates leading to the field today. They will be then meeting up at 7 for prayer and get together. If anyone lives around the area and would like to come leave something in Jake's memory and be around the community it would be appreciated.