Riverdale who?????

Guest bleedblue

Guest bleedblue

Last night in the fourth quarter of the Lincoln County; Riverdale game Micheal Edminston matured tremendously as the quarter back of the falcons. He emerged as the most talented quarter back in the state bar none not to mention the best running back too. Lincoln County beat the #1 ranked warriors and if it wasnt for turnovers would be undefeated this season. The bottom line is that the hungry falcons are back and if Mr. Edminston keeps his poise as he did last night the combination of his legs and strong arm will lead the falcons to their fourth state title! By the way that is the worst Riverdale team I have ever seen.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I dont know how u can sit there and say he emerged as the top qb in the state. one breakout game doesnt make him the best qb in the state. from everything i have heard, riverdale was in position to win the game even before the missed field goal. there is still 7 games left to play.if u and LCHS get hyped now, then yall will think yall have arrived, and thats when yall get beat.

Posted by bleedblue:

Last night in the fourth quarter of the Lincoln County; Riverdale game Micheal Edminston matured tremendously as the quarter back of the falcons. He emerged as the most talented quarter back in the state bar none not to mention the best running back too. Lincoln County beat the #1 ranked warriors and if it wasnt for turnovers would be undefeated this season. The bottom line is that the hungry falcons are back and if Mr. Edminston keeps his poise as he did last night the combination of his legs and strong arm will lead the falcons to their fourth state title! By the way that is the worst Riverdale team I have ever seen.

Your crazy, undefeated! Blackman plain out whooped you! No questions asked! I wouldn't have even posted on this thread but you had to go and say something stupid! All the turnovers came b/c we were all over you guys! If you were to play us or Riverdale 10 times in a row you might win 1 or 2 times if your lucky! Until last night you guys weren't talking this crap! To the rest of the LC fans this isn't for you , it's just this guy is a moron! Sorry about ranting this idiot struck a cord with me! Good luck to you guys the rest of the way! :D

Guest bleedblue
Posted by donhaney:

If that was "the worst Riverdale team" you have ever seen, what does that say for your team? lol Oh the newbies and how they rant.

I was just stating the obvious. That Riverdale team is just simply not as athletic or talented as we are accustomed to seeing. I am not downing Rankin at all because he is a great coach. But if they were the top team in the state then it is wide open because I have seen two teams better that them already.

Guest bleedblue
Posted by olineathlete:

Yes. I dont know how u can sit there and say he emerged as the top qb in the state. one breakout game doesnt make him the best qb in the state. from everything i have heard, riverdale was in position to win the game even before the missed field goal. there is still 7 games left to play.if u and LCHS get hyped now, then yall will think yall have arrived, and thats when yall get beat.

The fact of the matter is that Edminston is the most talented qb in the state. How many times do you see a six foot two inch; 215 pound qb who has 4.4 speed and an arm like his. The "fact" is that if he continues to mature in this offense then the rest of the state has to watch out because he will be impossible to stop! By the way going into Friday night he was the second leading rusher in the state. He was also the best athlete on the field Friday night and that cannot be argued with!

Guest bleedblue
Posted by slim589:
Posted by bleedblue:

Your crazy, undefeated! Blackman plain out whooped you! No questions asked! I wouldn't have even posted on this thread but you had to go and say something stupid! All the turnovers came b/c we were all over you guys! If you were to play us or Riverdale 10 times in a row you might win 1 or 2 times if your lucky! Until last night you guys weren't talking this crap! To the rest of the LC fans this isn't for you , it's just this guy is a moron! Sorry about ranting this idiot struck a cord with me! Good luck to you guys the rest of the way! :D

well Mr. Football I guess your guys just had a bad night last night right. Well Blackman did whipp us but we made a lot of changes in key positions. You know that we made a lot of stupid mistakes that cost us big. Some of that can be contributed to your defense but not a lot of it. I have seen Franklin play and they do have a good football team however i dont remember them just flat out kicking our butt. I mean come on a shutout really backs up what your saying. The bottom line is that this year the state is wide open and we have as good a shot as anybody!

Guest region4fan

Folks dont ever count Riverdale out. This losss was probably the best thing to ever happen to them.They will come out swinging next week. I am just sorry that they lost the Henry kid. I know that was a big blow to their team. He is a leader. Congrats Falcons. Enjoy the win today and tomorrow ,then concentrate on your next game.

Guest bleedblue
Posted by region4fan:

Folks dont ever count Riverdale out. This losss was probably the best thing to ever happen to them.They will come out swinging next week. I am just sorry that they lost the Henry kid. I know that was a big blow to their team. He is a leader. Congrats Falcons. Enjoy the win today and tomorrow ,then concentrate on your next game.

Yes I agree we cant ever count Rankin out they do have a good program. I too am sorry any kid gets hurt like that and I hope that he recovers to play again. My point is that if they truly were #1 then everybody has a chance. Seeing the fan support and excitement of the team last night it felt like falcon football again. That is just what we needed to make a run at this thing. Thank you for your comment.