• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Siegel

2. Riverdale or Oakland

3. Riverdale or Oakland

4. Blackman

5. Smyrna

6. Lavergne

Tough to call this year. Siegel and Riverdale both lost key players, but should still be strong. Oakland was young last year and looked very promising. I don't think the addition of Smyrna and Lavergne will make that much of an impact this year but I could be wrong.

7AAA

1 Siegel

2 Riverdale/Blackman

4 Smyrna

5 Oakland

6 Lavergne

8AAA

1 Shelbyville

2 Columbia/Tullahoma

4 Franklin Co

5 Lawrence co

6 Lincoln co

i don't think graduation will hurt siegel they still have great players

the loss of coach arman will hurt riverdale

shelbyville if there goalie shelby lamb plays i think they are the 2nd best team in the region

i predict that shelbyville and siegel will play for the region title

Shelbyville returns there back 5 including goalie shelby lamb. They also have frshman of the year lauren warren,along with Kayla Anderson,this should make there offense as strong as last year. The biggest suprise from shelbyville will be some very talented freshman.

Columbia lost alot. Very stronge class last year. but they return some great talent that know how to win. They also have a host of travel freshman that should be able to play, they were a very strong middle school team last year. It is tough for freshman to compete in this district but maybe a couple can. I understand they had the largest number to try out ever for the girls. So maybe Columbia soccer is growing. No one moved out and no one moved in just home grown talent! I heard that columbia academy lost their senior goalie, I hate to hear that. Time will tell, lets just see what coach kit has up his sleeve this year. dry.gif

Shelbyville returns there back 5 including goalie shelby lamb. They also have frshman of the year lauren warren,along with Kayla Anderson,this should make there offense as strong as last year. The biggest suprise from shelbyville will be some very talented freshman.

Are You'll having any scrimmages