Farragut vs Dobyns Bennett

BatmanDB

Rain or no rain still think DB will win this game. As all as they stack the box on defense and don't look back.

That sounds easy enough,but even with the box stacked,you must be able and get to the outside and watch screens behind you.Don't forget that you have to tackle two allstate players in the backfield.With just a small opening we have to take good angles in the secondary as well.They are big and fast to boot.When we go big on defense,we allso go slow.So sometimes you just strap on your helment and give 110%.The key to this game is slowing Farragut down and our offense doing everything it can to have long scoring drives.Roll Tribe

You have to have faith. I thought all you big DB fan have your team up on a high gold fence oh that was last year before McMinn County came back and beat you guys not going to get to high this year uh.

Five minutes after the McMinn game ,I would have taken DB in a rematch and give you 28 points.DB was the better team,but they got their butts beat,plain and simple.I've seen Farragut and I know the game pretty well.That doesn't mean we are making a trip for nothing,just that we have a lot of work this week and next week to become a better team.Roll Tribe

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you are saying if you lose no big deal everyone picked Farragut but if you win THE GOLDEN GATES WILL OPEN UP and you guys will be the best team in the state like last year.

That sounds good.I can see all the former Indians doing the walk out of the golden gates,coming to a town near you and as they enter the stands to watch the 2011 Indians being the first of ten straight state championships.If I 'm going to go big,it might as well start this year!! Really though,I just want this team to play with all their heart and that's all they can do.If they win a few games along the way and make the playoffs,that will be very nice.Who knows what can happen when the playoffs come,look at McMinn last year,they went on and gave Farragut a real nice second round game.

So what you are saying if you lose no big deal everyone picked Farragut but if you win THE GOLDEN GATES WILL OPEN UP and you guys will be the best team in the state like last year.

That sounds good.I can see all the former Indians doing the walk out of the golden gates,coming to a town near you and as they enter the stands to watch the 2011 Indians being the first of ten straight state championships.If I 'm going to go big,it might as well start this year!! Really though,I just want this team to play with all their heart and that's all they can do.If they win a few games along the way and make the playoffs,that will be very nice.Who knows what can happen when the playoffs come,look at McMinn last year,they went on and gave Farragut a real nice second round game.

You need a big fiddle or little one. What happen to all the #1 in the state like last year we should be rated higher the Farragut. You guys were ready to fire your coach last year whats up with that. BatmanDB come on what do you really have to say. THAT FARRAGUT IS THE BETTER TEAM.

Rain or no rain still think DB will win this game. As all as they stack the box on defense and don't look back.

That sounds easy enough,but even with the box stacked,you must be able and get to the outside and watch screens behind you.Don't forget that you have to tackle two allstate players in the backfield.With just a small opening we have to take good angles in the secondary as well.They are big and fast to boot.When we go big on defense,we allso go slow.So sometimes you just strap on your helment and give 110%.The key to this game is slowing Farragut down and our offense doing everything it can to have long scoring drives.Roll Tribe

You have to have faith. I thought all you big DB fan have your team up on a high gold fence oh that was last year before McMinn County came back and beat you guys not going to get to high this year uh.

Whatev te crap hes tryig to say? uh lol! :roflol:

Seems allvolsfan1 is re-living last season. All he wants to do is bring up what everyone said last year. Who should he be credited to? I know he's not a Farragut guy. Maybe he's trying to be everyones ethical compass, and hold you to every comment you ever made on CoachT. Unfortunately he's not always right.

Seems allvolsfan1 is re-living last season. All he wants to do is bring up what everyone said last year. Who should he be credited to? I know he's not a Farragut guy. Maybe he's trying to be everyones ethical compass, and hold you to every comment you ever made on CoachT. Unfortunately he's not always right.

You are right about not being a Farragut guy.

You need a big fiddle or little one. What happen to all the #1 in the state like last year we should be rated higher the Farragut. You guys were ready to fire your coach last year whats up with that. BatmanDB come on what do you really have to say. THAT FARRAGUT IS THE BETTER TEAM.

We dont need a fiddle...We have a great record against any team in the state expept Riverdale. We're not scared of s*&t...never have been. So win or lose, your gonna get hit in the mouth and feel it the next day.

tribal_spear_clr.gif

Two of my favorite teams both with an intense rivalry with Oak Ridge. I hate that we lost the regular game with DB as either travelling to J. Fred or hosting them on Blankenship was/is the best in Friday night football.

Farragut has become a great game for the Wildcats as they have eached pushed each other to greater heights as they know a win in this game will not come easy. Oak Ridge and Farragut are great teams with a tradition of excellence that shows on the field. I look forward to this game. Glad to see their QB back up and ready to go-hard to keep an Admiral down when there is a game to play.

Lets start this season! Good luck to both teams Friday night. What a way to start the season with two powerhouses going head to head.

Two of my favorite teams both with an intense rivalry with Oak Ridge. I hate that we lost the regular game with DB as either travelling to J. Fred or hosting them on Blankenship was/is the best in Friday night football.

Farragut has become a great game for the Wildcats as they have eached pushed each other to greater heights as they know a win in this game will not come easy. Oak Ridge and Farragut are great teams with a tradition of excellence that shows on the field. I look forward to this game. Glad to see their QB back up and ready to go-hard to keep an Admiral down when there is a game to play.

Lets start this season! Good luck to both teams Friday night. What a way to start the season with two powerhouses going head to head.

Thanks Cat...always been nothing but class from you guys. Im gonna miss the regular game....and gonna miss Big Eds too. Good luck this year.

tribal_spear_clr.gif

Been watching oth programs thru since 2000.

DB is still one of the best places to watch a game in the state. The tradition and fan support is one of the best in the state.

First time I went to an Admiral game I was really shocked at the diff. However with a winning record I'm sure the crowd has stepped up.

Pulling for the Ads ut love the Tribe and their tradition. :motorbike: