OOLTEWAH-TYNER week 0

bipbopzot

...It won't be an individual from either group that is responsible for the win...this will be a team effort...I hope the weather is not a factor...on paper the Owls have the advantage...I'm glad it's played between two goal posts...the "RAMS" can pull it off!!! :popcorneater: ...I've never been good with scores because a "W" will say it all!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost Brady Reed is not even close to being the best QB in the state much less Chattanooga, I dont mean any disrespect but it is what it is, he s gotten better since last year to say the least...........i think Owls by 7 at the most and stopping the run of the Rams will be the key to victory!!!! Coaching will be another key this Friday as Monroe will shine once again as one of southeast TN s best ever.

Ooltewah wins big behind the best QB in chattanooga(maybe the state)Brady Reed.cannon arm,3 yr.starter,big,strong fast,leadership....awesome corps of recvrs.and RBs and with the best defense in the area with Smith and Patty leading the way........Ooltewah 35-14

For Reed to be the best QB in the state he would have to be a whole different person from last year. But I do agree that Ooltewah will win.

I think it was just somebody trying to be funny/cause problems.

Fish sandwich's this Friday, I am so happy.

You couldnt pay me to eat one of those NASTY fish sandwich s from a concession stand with all those RAM germs!!!!!!!! lol Dont go buy one with your Ooltewah stuff on they might give you one from the TN River..........

Don't disrespect the fish sandwich...it is part of the Bob Evans Field experience... :thumb: don't be afraid to try one.

What time is gametime...

How many kids do the Owls have on the team this year? How do the classes break down?

First of all...fish-sandwiches are not a Bob Evans experince..it's a "hood" experince.2nd of all Ooltewah as 60 kids.? doesnt matter..Brady Reed will throw all over the rams..losers!

...And if he(Reed) does, I'll be the 1st to congratulate him...now, if he doesn't and the "RAMS" get the "W"...who are the losers??? :roflol:

Wow that was a bold statement to say it is a hood experience!!! I have been around football for a while and there isn't a concession stand in Chattanooga that has better food. And yes the Fish Sandwich is GREAT!!!

On other note--- Owls Qb Going to throw the ball all over the field...... what are you crazy He will throw the ball about 5-10% of the offensive plays called...This game will a close game for awhile...but I do see the owls Defense slowing down the Rams Offense very quickly.

Owls 28

Rams 17