OOLTEWAH-TYNER week 0

bipbopzot

Brady has come a long way since last year and he ll throw the ball alot more than 10% of playbook..........it s time to open up with his arm as he s a senior with 3 yrs @ qb and alot of experience....his time has come!!!! From what i ve seen the Owls working all week, he will against Tyner and i dont think Tyner can stop Ooltewah s passing game. The big difference in these teams are Tyner STACKS there teams by being a magnet school!!!!!!!! Cant wait for Friday night Go Owls :roflol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If,Brady Reed throws more than 1 INT.,the owls will run,run..maybe?,but,if he throws like he's been doing in practice(which is pretty good),there will be no need to run.,.alot,BUT!!!,if weather is a factor and/or Reed can't throw,I'm pretty sure Ooltewah can run with just about anybody around here(or the state).as long as coach monroe is calling the plays....AND HEAR THIS,Tyner as 2 or 3 fryers going,1 is for the home team(rams),the 2nd one is for the women cooking,the 3rd is for the visiting team,BUT YOU HAVE TO GUESS WHICH IS WHICH,HAHAHAHAHAHA..PREDICTION:Owls 35-7,if brady has a good game,14-13 Rams,if brady has a bad game...period!! and one more thing,IF you don't see the cooks actually put fish in the fryers,it just be some snake-knuckles or left-over pigsfeet,or mom's favorite"possum ala carte"hahahahah,J.k. good-luck to everybody except Tyner!!! :thumb:

If,Brady Reed throws more than 1 INT.,the owls will run,run..maybe?,but,if he throws like he's been doing in practice(which is pretty good),there will be no need to run.,.alot,BUT!!!,if weather is a factor and/or Reed can't throw,I'm pretty sure Ooltewah can run with just about anybody around here(or the state).as long as coach monroe is calling the plays..... PREDICTION:Owls 35-7,if brady has a good game,14-13 Rams,if brady has a bad game...period!!

I'm not trying to be smart... I'm just a little confused. You said Ooltewah can run the ball against anybody, but you predict them to lose if they can't throw and have to run it?

Did I miss something?

If,Brady Reed throws more than 1 INT.,the owls will run,run..maybe?,but,if he throws like he's been doing in practice(which is pretty good),there will be no need to run.,.alot,BUT!!!,if weather is a factor and/or Reed can't throw,I'm pretty sure Ooltewah can run with just about anybody around here(or the state).as long as coach monroe is calling the plays....AND HEAR THIS,Tyner as 2 or 3 fryers going,1 is for the home team(rams),the 2nd one is for the women cooking,the 3rd is for the visiting team,BUT YOU HAVE TO GUESS WHICH IS WHICH,HAHAHAHAHAHA..PREDICTION:Owls 35-7,if brady has a good game,14-13 Rams,if brady has a bad game...period!! and one more thing,IF you don't see the cooks actually put fish in the fryers,it just be some snake-knuckles or left-over pigsfeet,or mom's favorite"possum ala carte"hahahahah,J.k. good-luck to everybody except Tyner!!! :blush:

It just be? :roflol:

Brady has come a long way since last year and he ll throw the ball alot more than 10% of playbook..........it s time to open up with his arm as he s a senior with 3 yrs @ qb and alot of experience....his time has come!!!! From what i ve seen the Owls working all week, he will against Tyner and i dont think Tyner can stop Ooltewah s passing game. The big difference in these teams are Tyner STACKS there teams by being a magnet school!!!!!!!! Cant wait for Friday night Go Owls :blush:

You're for Ooltewah and you're getting on Tyner for having a "stacked" roster?

If,Brady Reed throws more than 1 INT.,the owls will run,run..maybe?,but,if he throws like he's been doing in practice(which is pretty good),there will be no need to run.,.alot,BUT!!!,if weather is a factor and/or Reed can't throw,I'm pretty sure Ooltewah can run with just about anybody around here(or the state).as long as coach monroe is calling the plays..... PREDICTION:Owls 35-7,if brady has a good game,14-13 Rams,if brady has a bad game...period!!

I'm not trying to be smart... I'm just a little confused. You said Ooltewah can run the ball against anybody, but you predict them to lose if they can't throw and have to run it?

Did I miss something?

Yes,you did. I can't go into a game over confident,so I threw Tyner a bone.Trust me:Owls can run the football. Owls could run into a mugging over there,but I doubt it.Owls win..... :blush:

Brady has come a long way since last year and he ll throw the ball alot more than 10% of playbook..........it s time to open up with his arm as he s a senior with 3 yrs @ qb and alot of experience....his time has come!!!! From what i ve seen the Owls working all week, he will against Tyner and i dont think Tyner can stop Ooltewah s passing game. The big difference in these teams are Tyner STACKS there teams by being a magnet school!!!!!!!! Cant wait for Friday night Go Owls :blush:

You're for Ooltewah and you're getting on Tyner for having a "stacked" roster?

Theres a BIG difference in a public school and magnet school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just tell whoever they want from Hamilton County thats above average to come play and there in with no questions asked so YES i am saying there s a difference than pulling from 1500-1600 kids than pulling from a whole county.

First of all...fish-sandwiches are not a Bob Evans experince..it's a "hood" experince.2nd of all Ooltewah as 60 kids.? doesnt matter..Brady Reed will throw all over the rams..losers!

...And if he(Reed) does, I'll be the 1st to congratulate him...now, if he doesn't and the "RAMS" get the "W"...who are the losers??? :blush:

Don't you love the Ooltewah fans TynerRamFan. :blush::blush::roflol:

They are just so clever.....