South Pittsburg vs Grundy County

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how bad is r hale hurt.went by practice today and his foot was in a boot.im thinking he is almost well .the coaches were pushing the team hard and we had some screen passes that looked awsome along with some trick plays.this team is still learning the offence by the time plaoffs roll around they should be awsome.lots of speed and athelites somebod :roflol: y tell us about r hale because he is a real threat :roflol:

how bad is r hale hurt.went by practice today and his foot was in a boot.im thinking he is almost well .the coaches were pushing the team hard and we had some screen passes that looked awsome along with some trick plays.this team is still learning the offence by the time plaoffs roll around they should be awsome.lots of speed and athelites somebod :roflol: y tell us about r hale because he is a real threat :roflol:

Pretty sure he just had a high ankle sprain and is going to try to be back the Jasper game but no later than Cascade is what I am hearing

Germans?

Excuse the poor fella, he's from Grundy after all.

Excuse me for what ?

Have to lend you my copy of "Animal House" little boy :roflol:

For the record... MCHS1234 is NOT one of my students... they would have recognized that line IMMEDIATELY... :roflol:

Now that's what I call a great educator :roflol: